The King of Fighters Legends: Tournament of Champions

DJ PICTURES and SNK present....

Many years ago in a rainy day, a couple flee from the assassins with an infant Kyo Kusanagi. They run until they find a dead end. The assassins show up and attack the couple. They then kill the husband. The wife is then impaled by the second assassin. Before the assassin kills the baby, Jim appears and kills several of the killers. He takes the baby and finishes him off with a shock. The wife dies from the injuries. Jim disappears.

THE KING OF FIGHTERS LEGENDS: TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS

Many years later, the dinosaurs and monsters engage in a fight with the humans. The Tartakans get ready to battle with the humans. One man uses a rocket launcher to kill several Tartakans. Ash appears and defeats the monster who killed one man.

"The front gate!" cried Ash. "If we don't stop the monsters now, then we will be killed!"

The gate is destroyed. Ash continues the battle to defeat the monsters. The helicopter is destroyed by Kensou, who has new robotic arms, and Duck.

"Come get some!" cried Kensou.

Duck kicks several monsters and snaps one of the monsters neck. The battle ends when Kensou and Duck greet Ash.

"You're late." said Ash.

"Did I defeat a man?" asked Duck.

"Yes." said Ash.

At the fortress, a man enters the tent where Mai Shiranui is doing a briefing, with Kasumi Todoh and May Lee. The man shows up, injured.

"General!" cried the man.

"What is it? Spit it out." said Mai.

"We have heavy losses." said the man.

"Kasumi, May Lee, move from the front." said Mai. "Eiji, Kim take the Tangos out. Make sure they are dead."

"Wow, that was harsh." said Terry.

"There, in the trees." said Kasumi.

Terry is on the top of the trees. He lands on the ground.

"That hurts." said Terry. "I'm here to negotiate."

"What are your terms?" asked Mai.

"A lady is in charge of killing some criminals." said Terry.

Terry is then surrounded by spear-wielding Tartakans.

"Kill him." said Mai.

"No no, I was distracted!" said Terry. "It's 1,000 tartakans vs me, Terry Bogard."

"Kneel to Igniz." said Mai.

"Let's do this." said Terry.

Terry fights only for the one man to be sniped. It was Malin.

"Malin! You're alive!" cried Terry.

Terry engages in a fight with Kim Kaphwan, a member of the Korea team. Malin attacks Kim with rods, defeating him.

"Suit up." said Terry.

"Give up now. There's nothing you can do to stop Igniz and the real Zero." said Mai.

Kyo and Jim show up to defeat Kasumi and May Lee. The battle starts with Athena and Hinako defeating the evil soldiers. The battle abruptly ends when Igniz shows up.

"Igniz..." said Jim.

"Lord Jim." said Igniz.

"Welcome to the King of Fighters." said Jim.