Memory: The Beginning

I don't know when I was born. Hell, I don't even know if I was even born at all, I very well could be something that someone made. My first memory is waking up next to my twin in a cell. Don't ask me how I know Nate is my twin, I just know.

I remember the white walls, the cold, concrete floor, the hospital beds in the middle of the room. I remember feeling so weak, barely able to move my head, let alone anything else. I looked at my twin, still asleep, I tried to call out for him in my mind.
"Nate. Nate, wake up. Nate!"
Radio silence.
I saw an IV in each of his arms, taking blood instead of giving it. I looked down and saw that I had matching IVs.

I suddenly heard the door open, and the room filled with people, 12 men and women in suits and 3 people in scrubs and Long, white coats. Scientists, probably coming to collect the blood, I realized. Nate started to stir, so I tried again.
"Nate. Nate, wake up! "
"Grnnn"
"Nathaniel Sterling, wake your ass up! There are some creepy ass people in here and we're both being used as a frickin blood faucet!"
That woke him up. Then a tall, blond woman in a suit started speaking.
" It seems that our twin test subjects have awoken. Welcome to the real world 10001 and 10002"
Nate looked at me with a mischievous look in his eye.
"Barbie?"
" Barbie." I agreed.
Nate then spoke up,
"Ma'am, which is which? I'm obviously the better half, so I should be 10001, right?"
I gave him a mental smack,
"Idiot"
He winced and gave me a dirty look. Barbie just scowled.
" No actually, she's 10001. And these wonderful scientists will be the ones who .... Take care of you." She gestured to the scientists. " And we," she then gestured to the people in suits, "are The Council."

Please read down below!⬇️

Welp. For my first chapter of something I've not had to do for school or have been pressured into, 320-something words is not bad. This is my first of anything that's open to the public to read, so I hope it's decent. This is the beginnings of a pair of characters that are very close to my heart. They have always been how I prossess the world, and literally what I go to sleep to. I can't promise anything, but I will do my best to update weekly if y'all are interested. Honestly, I had never cemented how the pair met The Council until I wrote this, but I am satisfied. I will take suggestions, but I will not be writing any NSFW type stuff other than cussing(which I'm not sure counts), and it may take a while for me to 'put it on paper ' if you catch my drift. I am open to any and all constructive criticism, just please, as I said, be nice. And just to go ahead and say it, when I incorporate the different Realms( books, TV shows, movies, etc.) I only own my two characters and the changes they bring if that makes sense. The original storyline and characters belong to the various owners. Similar to how most ffs are. I admit, this book is a bit of an odd ball to what y'all are used to, think of it as a tribrid between a standard book(I think), a fanfic, and a collection of one-shots. Thank you for trying my story!