Chapter 6

Scylla looks into Raelle's eyes as deep as it's possible. She watches closely how the blonde's orbs roam her body slowly trying to keep her sight in all of the right places she wants to touch.

The brunette's arms still thrown over Raelle's neck keeping the girl close. Wrists cuffed, bodies put up against the dining room table. "If you think this is just one time thing, better make it good, Collar."

Raelle steps closer and lifts her knee up against Scylla's core. The brunette's clit throbs already in desperation for touch. Ramshorn shifts in her stance slightly which makes Raelle grin mischievously.

The blonde's sight drops down to her partner's lips. She licks her own and pulls Scylla's arms over her head. "I want to own you..." Raelle sucks on her teeth in desire while speaking against Ramshorn's lips.

"I'd like to put up a fight... I'm not an easy fuck." The brunette whispers into Raelle's ear with a smirk. She leans down slightly and places a soft kiss on her partner's earlobe. Scylla continues making a line from behind the blonde's ear coming down to girl's neck.

Sharp gasp comes from Collar's mouth as she throws her head back fully revealing the skin on her neck. Lips touching her in all of the right and sensitive spots. A soft, low moan slips out of Raelle's mouth when Scylla starts to suck on her skin at pulse point.

"Do you enjoy hickeys? I want to mark what's mine tonight..." the brunette pulls away for a second to look at her partner's melting expression. She leans forward and places a few small pecks across Raelle's sharp chin.

Collar hums and chuckles lowly. "Show them that I belong to you, baby." Raelle lets the pet name slide down her tongue feeling the pleasure in calling someone else her dearest.

Scylla stops for a short second and smiles breathing slowly against the blonde's neck. "You're so obsessed. That's hot." She whispers before continuing to placing marks all over her partner's neck.

Raelle chuckles again and tugs roughly on Scylla's cuffed hands. The brunette lets out a shocked moan and immediately pulls away from Raelle's neck. She looks into Collar's eyes that are full of lust and desire. Small gulp comes through Ramshorn throat as she feels the blonde's hand travel down her body.

Raelle admires the girl's body with a delightful smile. She leans skin to skin to Scylla and reaches behind her back to unclip her bra. At the same time, Raelle leans down and starts kissing Scylla's chest.

Once the lacy bra is off, laying on the floor next to the table and the brunette's tits are firmly hanging with hardening nipples, Raelle makes a line between Scylla's boobs kissing the girl's skin softly.

Ramshorn puts her arms around Raelle's neck once again. She wants to be able to play with the blonde's amazing hair once they get to the business. Scylla moans again feeling how the heat in her lower stomach builds up. Her folds clench a little bit when Raelle takes one of her nipples in her mouth.

Rolling tongue around and gently pulling on the nipple with teeth. Raelle feels ultimate pleasure in making Scylla feel the best she can, her member twitching angrily against the zipper of her slacks. While working on the hardening tip of the brunette's tit Raelle starts pulling down the bottom part of Scylla's body suit.

Ramshorn can't think of anything else than the ways she wants to experience with the girl tonight. Her mouth slightly gaped letting out several tiny moans and sharp gasps.

The blonde's hands travel down to Scylla's knees as the clothing drops onto the ground pooling around the girl's ankles. "Your moans are so cute..." Raelle chuckles playfully and kisses the brunette's lips with passion. She tugs gently on Scylla's waist wanting to get closer.

"Oh yeah?" Letting out another moan into the open mouthed kiss, Scylla unbuttons Raelle's blazer and pulls it off her partner's shoulder. The jacket drops down onto the floor giving Ramshorn a full sight of the blonde's chest.

"Seeing something you like?" Raelle teasingly reaches down to Scylla's bottom walking her fingers across the brunette's underwear. She lets out a small moan and closes eyes wanting to feel Collar's fingers inside.

"Y-yes..." Scylla starts to lose control over her breathing as it gets unsteady. She hums and bites her lower lip while trying to grasp on Raelle's hair. "I can tell you love the build up." She laughs lightly and squirms when the blonde pushes one finger through underwear inside her without a warning.

"You have no idea... but first, I'm going to make you mine." Raelle takes her hand away already wet in Scylla's spilling. "Damn, baby you're so wet for me." She drawls out in her thick accent.

The brunette gets picked up by strong arms of her partner. Raelle sits Scylla down on the table and comes in between her legs spreading them enough for the girl to moan again.

Collar puts herself closer to Scylla's core, bodies flush against one another's. The huge bulge sticking out of Raelle's crotch rubbing against Scylla's pussy. Their lips connect again for a few lingering, open mouthed kisses. "You're so hot. My mind's only in one place right now." Raelle chuckles lowly against Scylla's lips. She pulls at the girl's bottom lip letting go of it with a small pop.

"Oh, what place?" The brunette walks thumb across her lip that Raelle bit. "Tell me about it..." Scylla whispers with a small smile hypnotized by her partner's half naked body and boner rubbing against her.

"I'd prefer to show you, detective Ramshorn." Raelle gently pushes Scylla down on the table so the girl's laying on top of it. Her hands threw above her head with wrists still cuffed.

The blonde walks her hands down from the top of Scylla's chest to her waist. Tugging on the band of the girl's underwear she slowly pulls it off letting it drop onto the floor.

Ramshorn bites her lip again feeling how hot it gets between her folds with every touch Raelle gives. Collar slowly gets down to her knees wrapping her hands around the brunette's hips. Pool of wetness all over Scylla's throbbing pussy makes Raelle's tip drool pre-cum as her mind goes dirtier.

Putting one of Scylla's legs up on her shoulder and making a way up towards the point placing soft kisses on the girl's thigh. Raelle places her finger on top of her partner's clit taking a motion in small circles to build up the pleasure.

Scylla brings her hands down letting a series of small closed mouth moans. Humming and gasping all along in between each kiss Raelle places. "That feels so g-good, Rae... keep going this w-way." The brunette says quietly and pulls the blonde closer to her pussy with her leg.

Collar's face almost hits the place where it belongs and she chuckles playfully. "I see... you want me to stop?" Raelle peaks her head out from between Scylla's thighs with a huge smirk on her lips.

"Oh, Goddess protect, please don't." Ramshorn sits up and tangles her hands in Raelle's blonde hair. "You like that? Can I have you this close?" Scylla gently walks her hands through the girl's hair playing with them a little bit.

Raelle puts her tongue against Scylla's folds walking it slowly through them a few times. She starts placing sloppy kisses all over the brunette's pussy giving Scylla ultimate pleasure. Her hands roaming around Raelle's head.

"Oh, yes- baby! T-this way!" Scylla continues with a salve of moans that are getting louder with every step Raelle picks up. Small hum comes from her mouth when the blonde grasps her boob and starts massaging it while working her tongue faster.

"Damn it, Collar. You should've showed me your skills earlier..." Scylla smiles throwing her head back to stare at the ceiling. Raelle blows at her partner's folds making the girl on top of the table squirm. "You're driving me n-nuh-uts!"

Collar's two fingers end up inside of the girl stretching out her pussy slightly while the tongue work moves up higher to suck at Scylla's clit. "That feel good baby?" Raelle mumbles pulling away for short seconds to look at the brunette's face full of pleasure.

"Y-yeah... I-I'm- keep going." Ramshorn arches her back trying to deepen the pumps of Raelle fingers. She rides the blonde's mouth like she had never done before. Her desires coming out of her mouth in a floating music of moans.

Raelle can feel how Scylla's entrance clenches around her fingers. She picks up the pace and adds third finger to make the brunette come. Scylla's back arch again as she lays down on the table feeling how her orgasm builds up and slowly approaches.

It gives her damn shivers running down her spine, beads of sweat forming on her stomach and forehead. The blonde's hand still massaging her boob giving her twice the pleasure she needs to reach the top of the mountain.

"Oh my God! Raelle!" Scylla screams crying out her orgasm. She swings her hands over her head pushing the dinner plate off of the table as her climax arrives. The plate shatters into piece but nothing could silence Scylla's deep and loud moans.

Collar moves down to the girl's entrance licking off everything that squirted out of the brunette. Scylla's still riding out her orgasm while trying to catch breath that she lost while reaching climax. "B-baby, mmm..." she whines softly when Raelle slides out her fingers and slowly kisses a way up to Scylla's lips.

"Welcome in heaven of detective Raelle Collar." The blonde kisses her partner giving Scylla a hint of her own taste. She pulls away to catch breath trying to calm down from the pleasure Raelle gave her.

Ramshorn throws her arms over Raelle's head and the girl picks her up off of the table. Scylla wraps her legs around her partner's waist as the blonde carries her to the bed settled across the room.

"Did you enjoy my performance? I honestly gave my best." Raelle chuckles as she turns around and sits down on the edge of the bed. Scylla comfortably sitting in her lap straddling over her dripping pools of wetness down on Raelle's bulging slacks.

"Mhm, I enjoyed the way you ate me out like a pro. Can I give you my private show? I feel like you're going to like it, detective..." The brunette gets off of Raelle and extends her hands towards the girl. "Take them off me, officer. I've got job to do."

Collar grabs a small key to the cuffs out of her back pocket and takes off the metal pieces of Scylla's wrists. The girl rubs her wrists for a few seconds before taking the key out of Raelle's hand.

"You cuffed a higher ranked office of the Salem's detective department without a damn reason. How do you think I should take care of that problem, miss Collar? I'd gladly down grade your rank... one call to the general. You didn't tell me about your special package either. You've been a bad girl."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard." Raelle growls out, pulls Scylla back in her lap and the girl straddles her hard rock cock. The blonde bites her bottom lip and dives in to catch Scylla with her lips.

Both of their hands exploring one another's bodies in a heat of turn on. The brunette slips her tongue inside of her partner's mouth and sucks on the girl's tongue. She grinds down onto the boner proudly rubbing against her core.

Scylla's breathing gets heavy again as they're making out. Raelle feels another beads of pre-cum pool in her boxers and she lets out a small whimper because of how tight her slacks got. "Um, Scyl- ah"

The brunette gets off her partner's lap and kneels down in front of the bed. She unzips Raelle's pants and pulls them down. A sigh of relief comes out of Collar's mouth when she finally gets the pressure off her member.

She spreads her legs after Scylla fully took off her pants. "O-okay, that's kind of impressive... if I can say that." The brunette walks fingers up Raelle's thigh. Her cock twitches trapped in boxers and Scylla looks up to look into her partner's eyes full of lust.

Collar leans forward and takes Scylla's chin in between her middle and index finger. She pecks thr girl's lips and bites her bottom lip. "You look amazing on your knees for me." Raelle whispers and kisses detective's lips once more before leaning back on her elbows while Scylla pulls off her underwear.

A full erection, 8 inches long shaft, bobs out of the boxers and springs across the air slapping against Raelle's toned lower stomach. "Ah, shit-" the blonde brings a finger up to her mouth and bites on it when the air overwhelms her member sending shivers down her crotch and balls.

"You're so big..." Scylla says with a delightful smile. She walks hands up the girl's thighs missing the twitching cock with an angrily red tip and touched Raelle's muscled abdomen. "I've never had anyone bigger." The brunette bites her bottom lip and she slowly walks her hand down wrapping it around the length.

Raelle's eyes sticking either to her partner's hand or her titties. Scylla starts playing with the skin of the blonde's cock, moving it up and down slowly and stroking her palm over the head. She licks her lips ready to make Collar join her heaven.

"Um- just be careful... I'm a little sensitive." Raelle blushes slightly remembering last time she had sex. "Your ex bites and it wasn't much of a pleasure..." she gulps saying that knowing that Scylla's in charge now and she hates the fact that her and Vira slept together.

The brunette only gives her partner a glare and puts the tip in her mouth. Smoothly gliding her tongue down the bottom part of the shaft, she sucks at the head. Raelle lets out a small gasp when the heat of Scylla's mouth hits her member. She grasps the sheets on the side gently pulling on the every next time Scylla sucks.

"You must trust me, if you're telling me something like that while I'm holding the dearest thing you own." Ramshorn smirks looking up at Raelle and her face full of pleasure. The brunette leans down and sucks at one of the sides of Raelle's sack. She can feel how the girl's balls tense slightly when another bead of pre-cum spills out of the cock's tip.

Scylla softly kisses Raelle's length. She places gentle pecks all over the girl's member seeing how the blonde enjoys slow play and teasing. "It's not the dearest thing I own. There's someone more important to me. Someone that makes me feel different... and she's got prefect breasts."

Collar smiles softly and eyes Scylla's cleavage to let the brunette know who she's talking about. Ramshorn feels her heart flutter at Raelle's words. "I'm trying to suck you off and you're getting under my skin with being so damn cute."

Scylla gets up and climbs up Raelle's body. She leans down and kisses her partner's lips with passion. Her hand tangles in the blonde's perfect hair pulling at them gently out of emotions. "I-I don't know h-how you're doing it, but i-it works."

Ramshorn gasps out into her partner's mouth while Raelle's hand squeezes Scylla's backside. The brunette's hand travels down to Collar's member and she strokes it a few times before aiming the tip at her entrance. "You can fuck me now, baby."

Scylla slides down Raelle's cock making the blonde moan louder than before. She stays inside the girl for a few seconds giving her time to adjust. "I don't want to fuck... I want to make love." Raelle whispers into Scylla's ear and flips them around.

The brunette lets out a small squeak when her back hits the mattress. The words Raelle had just said make her heart flutter again while she wonders if she might feel something for the girl already.

Wrapping her arms around her partner's neck, Scylla lets out a series of tiny moans when Raelle starts to thrust slowly into the girl. Their bodies put up perfectly against one another's, skin brushing in one motion as the bed starts squeaking.

Raelle intertwines their hands and puts them above Scylla's head while she keeps the intermediate speed of pumping. She connects their lips swallowing a few moans coming from the brunette's mouth.

Collar rolls her hips up starting to get closer to her orgasm. "You're so tight for me, baby." Raelle groans out lowly and kisses a way down to Scylla's neck. She sucks on the girl's skin making her moan louder. Ramshorn wraps one of her legs around Raelle's waist wanting her closer.

"I'm going to c-come, Raelle... y-you make me f-feel so good." Scylla cries out as she squirms under the blonde who keeps the same pace. Raelle's cock twitches and throbs inside of her partner's pussy. Her balls tense again sending cramps to her stomach.

"Damn it, I'm cumming, baby. Ah- shit." Collar feels how Scylla's walls clench around her member and she knows it's the right time to pull out. She pulls out her cock when the brunette reaches her climax again. Raelle swallows the girl's orgasmic scream with an opened mouth kiss.

The blonde moves up her partner's body and straddles Scylla's chest putting the tip of her member against Ramshorn's lips. Detective opens her mouth letting Raelle release her orgasm after a few small strokes up the shaft.

"Ah- Scyl, ah my lord..." Raelle feels how her balls tense up again and again as strings of cum come out of the tip of her cock. She slams it down the girl's throat with one small thrust.

Scylla hums with the cock inside her mouth as sperm drools down her throat. She gags and swallows everything she can before pushing Raelle's member out. Last one, small amount of seed comes out of the tip leaving a few drops on the brunette's lips.

Collar shivers when her body comes back to normal after reaching climax and giving another orgasm to Scylla. "Wait, um-" Raelle leans down and kissing her partner's lips with passion getting a taste of herself after licking off the rest of cum. "That was so hot."

"Oh I know... I've never came with a dick before. Not twice and so fast." Scylla pecks Raelle's lips one more time before the blonde lays down next to her and throws sheets over their bodies.

The brunette wraps arms around her co-worker and cuddles into her side. "No one had ever made me feel so good, baby." Raelle admits after few seconds and kisses the crown of Scylla's head.

*

"Are you asleep?" Raelle asks softly noticing that Scylla has her eyes closed. The brunette hums quietly and shifts slightly against the side of her partner that she's cuddling into.

"No, but I'm falling, why?" Ramshorn lets out a long exhale still feeling the heat of their bodies after the sex they had.

The blonde sighs heavily and stares at the ceiling like there was something more than white paint. "Have you ever felt badly after being happy in your private life?"

"Do you regret tonight?" Scylla opens her eyes but keeps them looking straight admiring the view outside.

"No, of course not, but... sometimes- when an investigation is in process and something good happens in my life, when I get to spend an amazing evening with gorgeous woman, I feel like I should've used that time differently, working." Raelle sighs and plays with baby hair at the back of Scylla's neck. "I don't know, it probably sounds weird..."

"No, baby... it's beautiful." The brunette intertwines their hands and kisses the top of it.

"I feel like I could have done more or maybe someone's being locked up next building and I just feel like I don't deserve to be happy until I close the case..." Raelle sighs again and looks out the window with a frown.

"We can go to the station and work, if that makes you feel better." Scylla turns on her stomach and pecks Raelle's lips softly. She gives her partner a small smile.

The blonde raises her brows a bit. "Really? You'd do that for me?" Raelle asks shocked and cups Scylla's cheek gently brushing her thumb against it. The girl nods and tilts her head into the hand cupping her cheek.

*

The detectives arrive at the police station and they both head inside. Raelle's arm threw around Scylla's waist hugging the girl close to herself as she's wearing her sweats.

The blonde opens the door for Scylla. "After you, ma'am." Soft smile appears on Raelle's lips and the brunette yawns because of the late hour.

They check in at the reception and head upstairs to the detective department. Scylla takes some files and pulls her partner into her office. She plops down on the couch and hands the documents to the girl.

"Here another expertise from Izadora. She found something in the backyard of Swythe's mansion." Scylla sighs and cuddles into Raelle's side laying down on the couch. She yawns again feeling how heavy her eyelids are.

The blonde puts an arm around her partner and starts going through the folder. She reads carefully each page not wanting to miss anything.

Scylla slowly falls asleep by Raelle's side and Collar stays up for some time trying to figure out a few things.

Alder walks across the hall outside the brunette's office and looks through the window at the two. She smiles softly and Raelle notices general looking at them.

Sarah earns a smile from her charge and packs up her stuff. She stops by the office again and says to Raelle. "It's good to know you two are getting along. Maybe she doesn't look like this but this case affects her strongly. She'll need you, Rae... don't let go or she might fall again."

The older woman grants the blonde with another smile and walks away heading out of the station to finally go home and rest. Raelle looks down at the girl in her arms and kisses her head. "I'm never letting you go."