Wacky.

It wasn't a jojo pose, however it was awesome nonetheless.

The knights were blown back by some sort of gust of wind as i spread my arms out.

Kamoshida just waddled away. I hadn't noticed. I was more worried about Ryuji, who had got spat on by that bitch. I hope he didn't catch a fatal disease.

"Wh-what the?!" 

Shit, just keep looking cool.

【Thou art... weird.】

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE STILL THERE!?

I almost let my cool guy act falter.

[ " I am the pillager of twilight— Arsene! " ]

His bracket things changed... no, his entire font things did.

"What the...?" Ryuji stared.

[ "I am the rebel soul residing in you, Akira. " ] Arsene said... wisely? [ " If you desire so, i shall grant you the power to break through this crisis. " ]

Not consider? Odd.

"Okay. Give me it."

[ "Ha! Very well then." ]

"Who the hell are you!?" Kamoshida yelled. "Guards! On your feet!"

"Kill him, now!"

They suddenly burst, turning into pumpkin witch things.

[ "Detest them. Turn it into power, and unleash it!" ]

"They're kind of cute though."  I tilted my head a bit. 

Arsene and Ryuji just looked at me like i was dumb.

"I was joking." I sighed. "Arsene, Eiga."

The Eiga looked like black and red... tentacles? I dont know, grabbing the pumpkin-witch-knight to the left, and damaging them.

The one on the left attacked, hitting me... it hurt somewhat, not too badly.

The other one came to attack... but it seemed slow, and i dodged it.

"Oh, i have a dagger." I decided to use it, rushing on the one on the left, slicing it. It faded.

[ " This power of mine is yours! Kill them however you'd like. Run wild to your hearts content! " ]

It'd attack me once again, this time however i would guard, then attacking using my dagger, and ending it off with Arsene's Eiga.

As the battle ended... i felt somewhat stronger.

"What..." Ryuji was wide-eyed.

"This clothing is oddly comfortable."

"YOU LITTLE-" 

"Oh for- you know, i was trying to forget about you."

"IGNORANT BA-" He was cut off by Ryuji knocking his sorry ass down again.

"LIKE THAT, YOU SON OF A BITCH!?"

"Key!" I called out.

"That?" He swiped it off the ground, quickly rushing out with me and locking the cell.

"DAMN YOU!"

Ignoring him, "Hey what was that just now?!" Ryuji questioned, looking up to me as he is in some weird stance. "And, your cl- IT WENT BACK TO NORMAL!?" 

It did.

Kamoshida would grip the bars, scaring the both of us. "You bastards!"

"HEY- LETS PROBABLY GET OUT OF HERE!"