Act 1: Where does the morbin begin

1 day after the death of Morbius's best friend Milo. Morbius is sitting at a table in his lab that he stole from a bunch of criminals. He is thinking about what he did to milo. He had to kill his best friend. Morbius thinks maybe he could have done something different if he had enough time he could have found a way to revert milo back to being... milo.

Morbius's silence is broken by the beeping sounds coming from his Asus TUF Gaming GT301 TM Gaming pc. It's a police radar. He looks at the map and clicks on the red dot pinging on the monitor. It seemed to be a fight against 4 gang members and 1 person. The strange thing about this was. When the police got and the one person was gone and the four gang members were dead and all their blood was DRAINED.

Morbius is in shambles he thinks to himself. "How could this be I'm the only one suffering from this". Then he remembers the night before when he bit Martine on that rooftop. He left her there not knowing if the cops have found her already and were waiting there for him. Morbius grabs his jacket and puts his hood on. he needs to go back to that rooftop and get answers.

Morbius goes onto the roof of the building next to his dirty lab. He takes out a bag of artificial blood and drinks it and says his famous line "It's Morbin time!" Morbius growls as a vampire does. He uses his echolocation and jumps off the building jumping to another building below and jumping to another building until he reaches the rooftop of the building he left Martine on.

She is gone. Morbius doesn't know how this could be. He knows she must be horrified and because of his hiding, she probably wasn't able to find him. So now Morbius has to find her. Martine isn't wanted by the FBI like Morbius is so she might be at the lab that he used to work at.

He goes back to his ran down lab before heading to the old lab. He needs a way to get in without getting spotted. He takes a bag of artificial blood and puts some into his backpack, which has a cooler in it. He thinks a little more and realizes he can use the vents since there were some human-sized vents in the lab.

He jumps his way to the lab and goes into an alley beside the Roxxon building. He climbs into a vent and continues to move inside the building. If Morbius is correct if he moves straight for 2 minutes and then drops down he should get to the stairwell where then he can go to the side of the lab where there is another vent.

Morbius accidentally miscalculates how long and drops down into the washroom a couple of feet away from his office. He is now in a stall in the lady's bathroom. "I morbed the wrong way" muffles Morbius under his breath. "Hello?!" says the lady in the stall next to him.

"Oh hello," says Morbius in a not-so-convincing lady voice. The lady begins to sprint out of the washroom and Morbius comes out of the stall. Morbius jumps back to the vent and goes back and finally reaches the lab.

He's looking inside but doesn't see Martine anywhere. Then he hears someone walking into the lab. "Okay, here you go Mr.Weele," Says agent Rodriguez as he opens the door for a mysterious scientist.  "Thank you, I just need some of the artificial blood for the project I am working on," says Jackson Weele. "No problem it's just annoying walking from your department to the doctor's department" Agent Rodriguez responds.

Martine isn't here but Morbius is weirded out that Jackson Weele a weapons scientist for Roxxon would want his artificial blood. Jackson Weele takes some blood and leaves with the agent. "I can't believe the 2 doctors here turned into vampires and killed all those people," says Jackson Weele, "I know you never know what going to happen in this world" responds Agent Rodriguez.

"Sorry that I had to escort you down here, we don't want any working hard employees to get attacked by some vampires," Agent Rodriguez says. Morbius is flabbergasted. How do they know Martine became a vampire. She must have had an outburst at the lab from not drinking blood. Roxxon must have covered it all up because they don't want the public knowing there involved in everything that has been happening in the past week and that their security is garbage.