PART - 17

...

You immediately took your laptop & phone and jogged towards Taehyung who was walking furiously.
"Taehyung, just listen to me! Where are you going!?" Panting a little you stood in front of him blocking the way.
"Go to your Jungkook! Don't come near me!" You can see the jealous and anger in his eyes. Saying that he walked past you hitting your shoulder  hardly with his. You groaned in frustration. Unknowingly tears started to well up in your eyes. The students passed you started to notice it. Especially girls.

"Is that girl who came from India!?"
"Looks like she and V oppa broke up! Haha!"
"I think she cheated him"
"Wow! That's a good news!"
"Whoa! I have a chance then!"

Gripping your laptop tightly you closed your eyes to calm yourself from those murmuring from the students.
"Tsk..tsk..tsk..look who's here, our heartthrob's so called Girlfriend" you opened your eyes only to see Lia standing infront of you with a devilish smirk.
"But looks like she is no more his Girlfriend!" It was one of her minion. The last word escaped from her mouth with sarcasm.
You said nothing but looked at Lia with cold face. Some of the students laughed at you which hurted you very much.
"Aww... Are you crying dear? Don't cry sweetie, you will get another boy to satisfy you.. I'll pray for it" She laughed loudly along with the others.
Realising that you are going to lose your temper you turned your heels to walk away for not to make a scene.
"Woah..woah..woah.. Where you think you are going? Am not done yet" with that Lia stepped closer to you directly facing you.
"Hear out you , dumbo! Don't ever try to come near Taehyung. He is mine, so you better fuck off from his life. I Will Get Him Back!" Glaring at you furiously she warned.
Here you go...
"I dare you, bitch! If you are that brave , try it" your face wore a smirk.
"How dare you to call me that!" With that her hand raised towards your cheek. Shutting your eyes tightly you turned to the other side ready to face the impact.

After some slo-mo seconds you confusedly opened your eyes when you heard girls gasping. Your gazes averted towards Lia's direction only to see Jennie standing in front of her , her back facing you. Then Lisa, Jisoo&Rose appeared both of your side smirking at Lia. You looked through Jennie's shoulder to see Lia struggling. At that time you realised that Jennie blocked her hand by grabbing it.
The next movement of Jennie made your eyes widen like a saucer and also the students surrounded you let out a 'Woah'. Jennie's hand came contact with Lia's cheek hardly.
Approved! She is Taehyung's sister.

"How dare you to raise your dirty hand towards her!? You bitch!" Lia glared at her like she will kill her in any second.
"If you raise your hand once again to her, I will chop your fucking hands, you dirty bitch!"
Whoa!! I found our Captain Marvel!!
"Language, girl!" Lisa exclaimed from your left.

[Asthagfirullah!!! Just story okay!?]

You looked at both of them without blinking. Honestly you were enjoying it.
"I'll show you Jennie!" With that she stomped her foot and walked away with her minions.
Jennie turned to face you, her angered face immediately turned into a worried one.
"Are you Okay!? Did she hurt you?" Not knowing what to say you just looked at her.
"What would I have done if I hadn't met you guys!?" With that you hugged Jennie tightly.
Don't know why but your tears kept escaping from your eyes continuously.

...

"Okay class! Before I wind up , i have a good news for you" The 'good news' escaped from her mouth sarcastically. All students including you eagerly looked at her to continue.
"First semester model exam is starting from Monday onwards" she flashed a thin smile to all which made them to groan.
"Tomorrow and day after tomorrow is your study leave and time table is on the notice board. So All the very best, Study well!" With that she grabbed her belongings and left.