The Monster

(This is gonna be a short ass chapter. There is not gonna be a lot of dialogue between the boys including Logan because he is going to be with Lucas and the scenes with only Lucas were short and there were only a few of them. But I tried my best with what I was given from my head. Enjoy)

James Byers POV

The phone rang. James answered it. "Hello?" "Hey, James. Its Joyce." James younger sister Joyce said through the phone. "Joyce, what's wrong. Is it Lonnie?" James asked. "No, I kicked him out yesterday. The reason I'm calling is to tell you that you need to come over now." Joyce said then she hung up. James put the phone back on the line and grabbed his car keys. "Where are you going?" Marissa asked James. "Joyce needs my help so I have to go. I'll see you later." James said then kissed her goodbye and left.

Logan's POV

Logan was at home, talking to his mom about where his dad went. All she told him was that he went to go see Joyce and he would be back in a little bit.

The doorbell rang throughout the house and Logan answered it. Logan opened the door and saw Lucas with his backpack and cameo gear on. "What's going on?" Logan asked. "We..." Lucas pointed between the two of them. "Are going to find Will. Come on." Lucas said. "Okay." Logan said running to his room grabbing a pair of sneakers, his jacket and backpack that had his supercomm and water in it. "Mom I'll be back in a while Lucas wants to do something. Like go to the arcade. I have money see you later, love you." Logan said before shutting the door and leaving with Lucas.

Logan grabbed his bike and left with Lucas. "Where are Mike and Dustin." Logan asked ride his bike beside Lucas. "They came to my house earlier but they wanted to find the weirdo first and I had a different plan." Lucas said. "Wait, Eleven is gone?" Logan asked and Lucas shrugged. "Yeah." And the two boys continued peddling. "Look Lucas, I get why you were upset and still are upset. I would be too, but calling Eleven a weirdo is below the belt. I don't think she is weird, I actually happen to think she is cool. Who else do we know has superpowers? Also Mike was kinda right, she did help us find out where Will was but she did not want us to get hurt. But she also should not have thrown you. Nothing can justify that. I'm sorry that she did that and I could do nothing about it." Logan said. " I know, but it just pisses me off. Ever since we found her she has been all Mike ever thinks about now. I just want to find Will, but Mike wants to flirt with Eleven. I miss being best friends with him and hanging out with all of you guys including Will, at the arcade or park or in Mike's stupid basement. Then she shows up and starts all of this drama and she is all Mike thinks about." Lucas said riding into the forest.

After walking a long ways in the forest they stopped at a very tall and wide gate. "Are you shitting me? This is not worth my patience. Why such a long gate?" Logan said making Lucas shrug his shoulders. The two boys move there bikes to the side and walk along the gate.

After walking for what seemed like forever Lucas stopped and looked at the gate. He backed up his bike and walked a little bit the way they came before looking through the gate seeing a big building. Hawkins lab.

"Come on. The tree, we can get a better look." Logan said grabbing on to Lucas's jacket pointing at a tree. The boys climbed up it and Lucas grabbed his Binoculars and looking through them. Logan waited for Lucas to say something or to give him the binoculars. Lucas put them down and turned to Logan. "Here look through these and look over there." Lucas pointed in a direction. Logan looked through binoculars and saw Hawkins lab vans. "I didn't know Hawkins lab did repairs." Logan said. "They don't." Lucas said. Logan put the binoculars down