The Bathtub

Riding back into the town with Lucas. Logan was trying to reach anyone with his Supercomm. "Dustin! Mike! Answer me! We have a situation!" Logan yelled into the Supercomm. "Logan if you can hear us slow down we can't understand you." Mike's voice rang out. "Yes, I copy! Do you? They know about Eleven! Get out of there! They know about Eleven! The bad men are coming! All of them! Do you hear me? The bad men are coming!" Logan yelled following Lucas to town.

"Dustin!" Logan said into the Supercomm after hearing him say Oh my god a ton of times. "Dustin, do you copy?" Logan asked. "Yes, Logan, they're on us." Dustin's voice shot out of the Supercomm. "Where are you?" Logan asked yelling. "Cornwallis." Dustin answered. "Meet us at Elm and Cherry!" Logan exclaimed. "Copy, Elm and Cherry." Dustin said before turning off his supercomm.

Following Lucas down the road they saw Dustin and Mike. They all stopped. "Lucas! Logan!" Mike said. "Where are they?" Lucas asked. "I don't know." Mike stammered. "I think we lost them." Dustin said. After he said that they heard tires screeching. "Go,  go, go, go, go, go." Mike said peddling away. The boys followed him. The bad men were still chasing them then one came out of no where in front of them and sped towards them. Dustin started to yell. The van flipped in the air. All the young teens looked up and saw it land behind them blocking the other vans from catching them. 'Fuck yeah, El!' Logan thought.
----------------------------------------------
Making it to the junkyard, the boys jumped off of their bikes. "Holy shit! Did you see what she did to that van?" Dustin asked excited. "No, Dustin we missed it." Mike said sarcastically. "I mean that was..." Logan began. "Awesome." Lucas said out of breath. "It was awesome." Lucas confirmed panting. Lucas walked towards Eleven and kneeled next to her. "Everything I said about you being a traitor and stuff...I was wrong. I'm sorry." Lucas apologized. "Friends...friends don't lie. I'm sorry, too." El said. "Me too." Mike said reaching his had out to Lucas. Lucas stood up and shook his hand meaning there was no more bad blood between them. Logan and Dustin smiled watching all of them.

"This is Randolph Road, right here. The fence starts here and goes all the way around. And this is the lab right here. The gate's gotta be in there somewhere. It's gotta be." Lucas said making a diagram of the fence and lab with sticks. "Who owns Hawkins Lab?" Dustin asked. "The sign says 'Department of Energy'." Logan said "'Department of Energy'? What do you think that means?" Dustin asked. "It means government. Military." Mike explained. "Then why does it say 'Energy'?" Dustin asked. "Just trust me on this, all right? It's the military. My dad's told me before." Mike asked. "Mike's right. There is military out front." Logan said nodding. "Do they make like light bulbs or something?" Dustin asked. "No, weapons...to fight the Russians and commies and stuff." Mike explained. "Weapons." Lucas said. "Oh, Jesus, this is bad." Dustin said. "Really bad. The place is like a fortress." Lucas said adding. "What do we do?" Dustin asked. "I don't know but we can't go home. We're fugitives now." Mike said. Logan looked back behind him hearing a helicopter approaching the area. "Uh, guys, you hear and see that?" Logan asked. The other looked to see what he was talking about. "Son of a bitch." Dustin said. "Yeah, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going crazy." Logan said standing up.

The boys took their bikes and hid them under the bus then proceeded to get in the bus. "Get down." Logan said pushing Lucas into an empty place, before getting into his own. The helicopter sounds getting closer. "Mental." Dustin said. Logan nodded panting.
----------------------------------------------
Sitting in the bus was the most uncomfortable thing ever. The kids were talking and sometimes looked out the window to see if anything was happening. Logan looked out of it and saw cars pull up. "Damn it. They found us, get down." Logan said immediately going down as the other did as well. The bus door shook for a couple of seconds before it opened showing Hopper. "Alright, let's go." Hopper said. None of the kids moved. "Let's go!" Hopper yelled making all the kids moved at the same time.