The Upside Down

Mike got up to go look for his sisters and Jonathan. Logan stayed with Eleven and his friends. Mike soon came back inside. "They're gone." Mike said referring to the older teens. "What?" Lucas asked. "My sisters and Jonathan. His car is gone. "Did they go with the chief?" Dustin asked. "No, they didn't. Joyce and my dad did." Logan said. "Demogorgon. They went to the Demogorgon." El said catching the young ones attention.

They boys were huddled together while Eleven sat by herself on the bleachers. "Guys, guys! This is crazy. We can't just wait around." Mike exclaimed. "Mike, in case you forgot, we're still fugitives. The bad men are still after us." Lucas said to Mike. "Yeah, and we don't even know where you sisters went." Dustin said. "El can find them." Mike said pointing to Eleven. "Mike, she has already done a lot, let her rest, she is exhausted." Logan said a grabbing Mike's shoulder. "I still think we should stick to the chiefs plan." Dustin said. "Exactly. We stay here, keep El's out of sight and keep her safe. That's the most important thing, remember? Besides, they are okay, they are with Jonathan."  Lucas asked. "Yeah, your sisters are kinda badass now, so..." Then Dustin grabbed Logan by his shirt and walked away with him. "Where are you going? You just said to stick to the plan!" Mike exclaimed. "I am. I'm just gonna go get some chocolate pudding. I'm telling you lunch lady Phyllis hoards that shit." Dustin said walking nest to Logan. "Are you serious?" Mike yelled. "El needs to be recharged!" Dustin yelled back to Mike.
----------------------------------------------
Opening the fridge finding all the chocolate pudding. Logan's mouth opened. "She is a cheat!" Logan exclaimed grabbing some pudding. Dustin and Lucas started to grab some pudding as well. Dustin talking trash on the lunch lady. It was deserved. "Mike, I found the chocolate pudding!" Dustin screamed to Mike in the next room.

Grabbing as much pudding as their little arms could carry. They walked back into the gym and placed the cans on the table. "This will charge your battery right up, I'm telling you." Dustin said opening a can for Eleven. Mike came running in. "They found us." Mike said out of breath. Logan's face dropped. "How the fuck?" Logan said in a quiet, confused voice. The boys ran way, with Eleven. They made into the hallway. "How did they find us?" Lucas asked. "I don't know, but they were in the gym." Mike said. The doors in front of them opened showing the bad men with big guns. Logan turned around and ran with the others. They ran through another door but more bad men came. They were trapped. A scary blonde lady came to the front and held her gun at El. Eleven didn't take to kindly to that. She used her powers to make her's and the men behind her, eyes and ears to bleed before they fell to the ground. Eleven feel to the side. "Eleven. Come on get up." Logan said to her trying to get her up. Mike was shaking her. "Something is wrong. She drained." Mike said. "She is not waking up!" Logan yelled getting his friends to look at her. Mike was still trying to shake her awake.

"She is barely breathing. We gotta go." Mike said standing up. "Leave her." A voice came from around the corner scaring Logan. He saw a creepy dude with three bad men behind him. "Step away from the child." The creepy dude said. "How about you suck my ass!" Logan said. "No! You want her, your have to kill us first." Mike said. "That's right!" Dustin said. "Eat shit!" Lucas yelled. Suddenly they where being pulled back or held by bed men. All the boys struggling to get away. Creepy dude walked to Eleven and picked her up, talking to her. "Let her go, let her go you bastard!" Mike yelled. Suddenly, Eleven kept saying Mike's name, trying to get out of creepy dudes arms. Lights started to flicker. Everyone stopped moving as the wall got busted open and the bed men let go of the boys. "Demogorgon." Dustin said. Dustin picked up Eleven and all he boys ran down the hall. The boys running down the hall, Mike opened a door the science room. Lucas and Mohegan helped Mike move desks so Eleven could lay down. Mike went over to her and held her hands. "Just hold on a little longer, okay? He is gone. The bad man's gone. We'll be home soon, and my mom...she'll get you your own bed. You can eat as many eggos you want. And we can go to the Snow Ball." Mike said. "Promise?" Eleven said softly. "Promise." Mike said. The monster screamed outside scaring the boys. Gunfire and thudding continued. Then it stops. "Is...is it dead?" Dustin asked.  The door burst open with the Demogorgon onto of it. Lucas took off his back pack and got the wrist rocket out upon Dustin command. The monster roared. "Get the rocks! Get the rocks! Get the rocks!" Mike said repeatedly. Logan eyes were beginning to hurt because of the flashing lights. Mike handed Lucas a rock and he used it. Didn't even effect the Demogorgon. Then another one, didn't effect it either. The monster was coming closer. Lucas shot another one, no effect. His next one however made the monster go all the way back to the wall. Logan eyes widened. He felt a presence behind him. Eleven. She was using her powers. She walked closer to it. Mike trying to stop her but she only pushed him back. The monster squealing against the black board. Eleven continuing to walk up to it. Once she she made it to the monster she looked back at the boys, who all had their eyes on her. "Goodbye, Mike" Eleven said before sticking her hand out, screaming. Killing the monster, in turn making herself disappear as well.

Once they were gone. The lights stopped flickering. The boys ran forward trying to look for Eleven. "El! Eleven!" Logan yelled calling out her name and the other three did too. Mike had tears in his eyes, looking for her.
----------------------------------------------
The boys got escorted outside. "Logan!" Marissa came running towards him engulfing him in a hug. Logan hugged her back, smelling his mom perfume she always wore. He breathed into the familiar scent. It was all over, but El was gone. "Do you know where chief Hopper and your dad are?" Marissa asked. Logan decided to lie. "I don't, I have not seen them." Marissa hugged her son again.
----------------------------------------------
At the hospital with Logan's family and friends, they waited for Will to wake up. Jonathan came down the hall. "He's awake." Jonathan said. Mike and Logan woke up the boys. Once they were awake they ran to the room and saw Will. The boys bombarded him with the tales of what they went through this past week. From Troy pissing himself to Eleven and the Demogorgon. Logan turned around to his aunt. "Aunt Joyce?" Logan small voice came out. "Yes, honey." Joyce said crouching down to his level. "Can we talk outside?" Logan asked and she nodded. The two made it outside. "Where is my dad? Is he at home? Did he come back with you?" Logan asked. Joyce started to cry. Logan's world stopped spinning. His breath got heavy. His eyes were burning. He felt like he was about to have a panic attack. His dad was gone. How? Why? Joyce hugged the boy and he burst out into tears. "Why?" Logan said through tears. His breath was being caught up in his throat. "I'm sorry, honey." Joyce said crying with him. Her big brother, her nephew's father. Dead. They both stand in that hallway of the hospital crying hugging each other.
----------------------------------------------
A week later, was his father funeral. It did not feel real. His father was here one second and gone the next. After everyone left the grave. Logan stayed and looked at his fathers tombstone. "Why? You said you would be back. You promised me. You promised dad. You broke your promise. You never broke your promises before. Why did you break this one?" Logan yelled through his tears. He felt a hand in his shoulder, it was his mom. "Hey baby." Marissa said through her own tears. "I want him back mom." Logan said crying. "I know honey. Me too." Marissa said crying, hugging her son.
----------------------------------------------
Christmas Eve. Logan was not himself. He still went to Mike's house for the DnD game but he did not pay attention to what was happening. He got up and left to go to the bathroom and Jonathan came down stairs to pick up Will. He came out of the bathroom to see Karen. "Your mom is here." Karen said gently to the boy. He nodded and walked upstairs saying bye to the other boys. "Hey mom." Logan said. "Hey."

At home Logan went to his room and stayed in his room until morning. Not wanting to go down stairs to the presents. Not wanting to open them without his father here.

The end.

\\That is the end of first season. I'm sorry if the story sucked ass. It is my first book and I was nervous writing it. Please tell me what you think. Thank you for reading. See you in season two.\\