•. ✿ .•°Chapter 11•. ✿ .•°

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

'There is an ocean of silence between us ...

and I'm drowning in it'-Ranata Suzuki

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

Jungkook pov

When Jungkook returned home and back to his idol life, his Hyungs were pleasantly surprised at his relaxed and quite happy demeanor

He became more engaged with life as an idol. They needed the break, and their maknae looked great. The fresh air and the different environment made a huge impact on the little Maknae and the group BTS.

Jungkook couldn't forget the bizarre encounter with the girl called Yoona in her spirit body. Such paranormal activity was unfathomable for the young maknae. His mind felt like it was playing tricks on him. The shock was great when he found out that the girl that he fell for in a day was like an enigma.

How can any normal person be the same after such a phenomenon? He was gobsmacked. He met a girl who was in a coma in spirit form.

As months passed by, he wondered if he had dreamt or just imagined it all. It was too surreal. He called his aunt during the course of the months, enquiring discreetly about her friend's comatose daughter. She only told him that "Yoona" miraculously gained consciousness, but she was mute and in intensive therapy, and that was the end of his communication with his aunt.

His Aunt Hari regained her zest for life. She closed up shop and decided to go explore the world. His mom told him that his aunt was currently in Peru. He is so delighted that his aunt seemed to move on and become the adventurous woman she was before her husband died.

He was a little tired after their European tour, and in two days they had to be ready to perform at the FACT Awards. They have been nominated for a few categories.

The ride up was relaxing. They sat in the massive lounge laughing and teasing each other. The happiness in their eyes was evident. This was a truly wonderful year for BTS. They and the global army gain momentum on their way to global domination.

Seokjin ordered plenty of takeout from their favorite restaurants, and the atmosphere was cheerful and relaxing. Yoongi was taking a well-deserved nap as the rest just sat around. Jungkook went to refresh himself in his suite.

In the TV lounge, Jimin and Jhope were bickering about the TV remote, as Jhope wanted all of them to watch some action movie, and Jimin and Taehyung were whining to watch the year's new debut artists.

"Come on, Hobi... we can watch the movie tonight when Yoongi is awake." Jimin pours.

"Yeah, Hobi! We were gone for so long in foreign countries. Let's catch up on our new debut artists. I heard my friend, Bo Gum, said the new girl groups are hot besides our own 'Enhyphen'. " Taehyung added. Hobi just raised his eyebrows.