#Acecore ( that one overrated story)

A blood curdling scream escapes my lipstick covered lips as my lover collapses to the ground."H/n!" I screech. I rush over to him as my heart starts to fasten it's pace.
I kneel down to him a press a shaking hand to his bleeding torso."No." I sob. Tears stream down my face and they travel down my neck.

By now the people that occupied the restaurant have fled to shelter out of fear of the sound of a deafening bullet.
H/n notices my presence once I cup his cheek with my hand.
"Y/n..." he struggles to say.Another sob leaves carelessly out my mouth as it becomes hard to breathe.
I continue to soothe myself by feeling his soft cheek once more. Because I know I will never be able to again."You promised." I breathe out, tears falling onto him." You said you would never leave me. You would love me forever. W-We would have kids. A boy and girl.I-I- please!" I scream the last part for I feel his pulse fade.
"I love you! I love you so much. Please just stay. Stay for little longer. Please." I plead once more.
I continue to repeat please as if he's able to do something about it.
"Y/n... I love you. I'll always love you. To the moon and back." He uses all his strength to rush his fingers down my hair." I'll be waiting for you.Y/n. My love." His last words come out as a breathe as his hand falls onto the floor and his breathing stops.
"NO! No no no." Sobs escape my lips and tears blur my eyes. My heart hurts. He's gone and taken my heart with him. My dress is drenched in his blood and the sight alone makes me blink away several more tears.
I'm empty. Alone. Im broken and no one's there to fix me. He's in a better place, I think to myself. The thought doesn't console me.

His lifeless body lays in my arms and now there is nothing left. My sobs echo through the walls and my tears don't stop. I don't try to stop them.

My breathing becomes shaken and I'm hyperventilating. There's a pain in my chest. But nothings ever going to be more painful than todays events.

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

GUCCI GUCCI GA GA TA TA.

Sorry bout that.

Y'all I be getting in my feels too much damn. This isn't enough to make me cry tho😜

I really do think y'all are fine rn bc that was not my best work😟

LOVE YOUUUUU

WORDS:437

7/19/22