Part 1

His eyes widened for few seconds before he schooled his expressions and sat down. Here Mishti had noticed this small change but continued to act as if she does not know him. He believed that she was not the kind of girl who would neglect someone, yet here she was doing just that. That did not feel good.He decided to wait for her to speak to him.

Mishti was shocked to see him. She did not expect the Ritwik Sharma to be seated beside her on this flight. She decided to keep ignoring him... Duh she had all the reasons to ignore him after what he had done to her back then. It was going to be a long, long flight for him.

He was already tired with all that was going on in his life. His personal life was hell. He had faced the worst he could ever go through. His ex had accused him of cheating. His so-called industry friends had abandoned him because everyone had believed her.

He had taken up so much work after the breakup that he did not leave any chance to be alone or having a blank mind.Now that his mother had practically threatened him to visit there, or she would come here, he had no other option. He could not let his mother travel such long distances. He just finished his web series shoot last night. Now he just wanted to be with his people where no one would judge him or leave him alone.
He had not met them in person for two years now. He had refused their offer of visiting him saying he was busy in shoot and could not give them time.
He was exhausted due to shooting and getting no sleep that he just wanted to sleep the whole time. He tried sleeping once the flight took off but could not do that as his mind was wandering to the girl right next to him busy ignoring him. He decided to break the silence and asked her, Are you going to pretend that you don't know me?
Mishti kept aside the book she was trying to read and replied Yes this is what I have planned on doing. You can't expect me to forget everything that had happened.
Oh come on it was not such a big deal. Grow up now. It was just a misunderstanding. Ya just a misunderstanding due to which my friend is still not talking to me and don't you dare deny it, she scoffed.

He was surprised with her tone because she was the girl who had always supported him even though she knew that she was supporting him against her friend. He always had anger issues and she was the one who could calm him down with her talks. But he knew that now he had lost that person.

He said sorry and tried to sleep. He woke up and still there were three more hours for the flight to land. He took out the book he had carried and started to read. He saw her watching Kal Ho Na Ho on her tab. He chuckled. Still hooked to that movie. Somethings never change.
Their flight landed and he made sure to be behind her till the time they were going out of the airport. He watched as she received her brother's call stating his arrival. While leaving she looked back at him and told him to complete reading the book and don't leave it incomplete. He was confused but still nodded and said bye. She gave him a small smile and left.

His sister still had half an hour to come so he sat there and continued reading the book. There were hardly 5 pages left so it would not take much time. As he reached the last page he smiled. There was a note there. He understood she had written it. He still remembered her handwriting.

The note:
Please don't let everything affect you. You know who you are and you don't need to prove it to anyone. Keep moving ahead because worrying and overthinking does not solve your problems. Smile because your family will like you that way more. Just focus on your work and make people who love you proud of you.
Stay happy and enjoy your vacation!