27| ꜱᴏᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

PLEASE! VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.
Even a one-line review is Enough🤗

------------------------------------------------------------

Aadriti set all of the dishes on the dining table which are all she cooked for them. Well, it's basically for her. Being a foodie she cooked her favourite spicy dishes, as well as intonating in her mind, to share them with Sahor which is hard for her to do. "I am good at sharing.", she says to herself, grinning inwardly; also sighing.

She watched Chiku playing with the ball. He doesn't need to go to the lawn to play as this living hall itself holds the expanse of a large-size court. Secretly, she always feels content watching Chiku playing all around this Palace as a happy-go-lucky man. Just like her, he also confronted a bad beginning in his life earlier. But now she feels like, they are in a safe place.

She went to the bedroom and then walk toward the cupboard. Opening, her eyes wandered toward her clothing. Her gaze fell on the Saree that Sahor loves. She is not a Saree lover and neither does he. As she knew Sahor dated only modern girls in his past. She frays off those thoughts.

"Just like seasons, People change. But, I hope he doesn't. Mainly now. What if he does not find me attractive at some point? I look at myself in the mirror. I don't have a curvy body. I also gained some pounds. How in the world, Saho calling me, Goddess?", she murmured, with her eyes glued to her body contour.

She nodded her head to brush off those unwanted thoughts. She is aware, that Sahor cherishes her, more than she is in love with him. Yet, there is always a little part of her heart, that fears. A healthy relationship is built on unwavering trust and at the same time, that trust can't be built in a day. She loves him so much as it is frightening her alot occasionally.

Like, what if she loses him one day?!

"Why am I thinking like an idiot now? He's not like my adoptive family.", she grunts to herself. Childhood wounds are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds. It is not easy to forget that.

Resisting her inner thoughts, she seeks into the closet and pulls out an Organza saree. Setting it on a bed, she walked towards the washroom to get fresh up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

45 MINUTES LATER...

Aadriti fills her hairline with the sindoor (vermillion) as the final touch. She stood up and saw herself in front of a mirror. As her eyes averted at the clock. It made her know, that Sahor must be on his way now. She thought to make a call. Having that intent, she took her phone from the nearby table, and push the curtain away a bit. Her eyebrows hunkered down in confusion when she saw unrest among all of the guards. They're moving here and there as if they have got pressured.