A Very Sick Maknae.

"Are you two ever going to get along again?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. The younger was laying in his bed while Taehyung sat at his feet. He hadn't been feeling well the past couple days. It had started as a chest cold but now he wasn't too sure what it was as now his stomach was always hurting. He thought maybe he had a cold and the flu at the same time. It didn't help that he was extremely stressed out after the fight him and Jin had gotten into a couple days ago. Jungkook was trying to joke around with his hyung and accidentally made him a bit angry. Jin claimed Jungkook was being disrespectful and acting like a terrible maknae, which lead to a fight.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him? He's the one holding a grudge!" Jungkook cried to Taehyung. The members were also exhausted. They had tried to remind the two about their brotherhood and relationship with eachother and how the fight had been petty and stupid and it's a waste of time arguing so much. However, Jin really was holding a grudge. Jungkook was only angry because Jin was still angry and the oldest hadn't been treating him all that well. Hobi had tried talking to Jin about how he needed to be the bigger person and a better hyung and let it go, but the oldest didn't care to hear it. He was mad that Jungkook wouldn't own up to his disrespect, but in the youngest's mind he was never being disrespectful and Jin was just being too sensitive.

"Aish.." Taehyung groaned. "Hobi already tried talking to him. I'm sure he'll come around. You two can't fight forever."

"Knowing Jin, we probably can." Jungkook pouted, he didn't like the idea of fighting with his hyung forever, he missed him, but he knew Jin could easily hold grudges for a long time. He suddenly winced at a sharp pain that shot through his stomach and curled up into a ball in bed.

Taehyung put his hand out and rubbed Jungkook's stomach, "Are you alright? It's still that bad?"

"Sometimes," Jungkook whined. Taehyung felt Jungkook's forehead. He'd had a fever for two days now.

"You need medicine," Taehyung mentioned. His maknae's forehead was still burning and he could feel the sweat on it.

"Yoongi hyung already gave me fever reducer an hour ago," Jungkook informed him. Taehyung asked if it had even helped and the maknae wasn't sure. Yoongi took his temperature before giving him the medicine and it was at a steady 100F. Taehyung got the thermometer to check and it was at 99F.

"Wow, the medicine works great," Taehyung laughed sarcastically. Jungkook chuckled and clenched the blanket. Laughing and movement hurt. His whole body hurt. Not only did his stomach keep getting sharp pains, but he still had trouble breathing and his entire body was aching. It hurt to move his muscles. Hobi and Namjoon stocked up on decongestant and Jimin also bought him a small breathing machine to use incase he was having trouble. He already had to use it three times that week. The members insisted he go to the doctor but the boy was stubborn and said his body was strong and could fight off whatever was going on without a doctor.

"I have you guys," he told Namjoon one day.

"I understand that but we aren't doctors. What if it's something you need different medicine for?" the leader had responded. Jungkook kept insisting he'd be fine.

Jin spent the time ignoring Jungkook. He felt like the maknae being sick served him right for being so disrespectful a few days ago. The two stayed out of eachothers way and Jin did his best to avoid him. Jin wanted nothing to do with him until he apologized.

The band had an event to attend that night and had made a rule from the beginning that if anyone ever had to stay home due to an injury or illness, one of the other members was to stay behind to keep an eye on them. To Jin's frustration, they all raised their hands and said that by popular demand Jin has to stay home with the maknae.