Where am I?

(Ya'll can choose which of those outfits you're wearing, or you can pick your own.)

*Y/n pov*

I returned from work later than usual and I was exhausted. I yawned as I opened the door to my apartment to be greeted by my cat c/n (cats name). I smiled that them and picked them up "hey bud sorry for coming home so late, you must be hungry" I cooed at them as I carried them to the kitchen. I set them down and poured some food into their bowl "eat up bud" they meowed at me and started eating. I made a sandwich for myself to tired and lazy to make something else and then sat on the couch and turning on the tv. "Hmm what to watch?" I mumbled as I scrolled through shows that I've watched already. I finally decided on the show 'Lego monkie kid' (shocking I know) relaxed with c/n as we watched the show, I started to nod off. I layed down on the couch and didn't bother to turn off the tv soon falling asleep.

~Time skip, brought to you by me wondering how mo has a mohawk~

I groaned as the sun shined in my eyes. I turned over and felt the soft grass.

Wait... 

Grass?

I sat up snapping my eyes open to see I was no longer in my apartment but in a forest. I looked around panicked before noticing c/n was pawing at me I quickly picked them up and hugged them "atleast I'm not alone." I said calming slightly. I looked at c/n in my arms before noticing something. 

my hands, my skin

I was yellow and had lego hands.

WHAT!

I panicked again and looked over myself, "Why am I a lego!" I yelled panicked. 

~one panic attack later~

I calmed down a bit but still freaked out. I ended up walking to a cliff to try to see if I could find out where I am c/n walking beside me. I stood on the cliff and looked out at the horizen "no way..." I said.

There it stood, Megapolis (I think that's what the cities called. Correct me if I'm wrong).