part 1

Hi!! Names nyon, well nyon isn't my actual name.. I don't like my real name so when I was younger in my teenager 2000s years I decided to change my name to nyon because I thought it suites me better. My parents don't agree tho.

My parents never liked how I dressed and how hyper I usually am. I can't help it.. I was diagnosed with ADHD and ADD as a child. So I'm usually very hyper. I discovered at the age of 13 what a scene kid was, ever since then I've been a scene kid. I've loved dressing in nyon colors and I started listening to my chemical romance. Which I'd meet my bestie for. In high school in 2006 I met my bestie kito. He was cool he dressed emo and together there was nothing that we couldn't do!

The scene kid and the emo kid. It was good back then, me and Kito met while I was in the lunch room and he decided to sit in front of me he probably heard that My chemical romance blasting from my headphones and he threw a small paper at me. " Yo is that welcome to the black parade? " He asked. " Mhm you like MCR? " " Like? Haha oh Hun.. I. love. them. " And he unzipped his black hoodie to reveal his my chemical romance t shirt he had on. Ever since then we've been best friends. One day he suggested a show To me.
" Invader Zim " I started watching it and to my surprise I really liked it and I really related to the character called GIR. He reminded me of myself, on account of how hyper I am and how judged and looked down on I am.

For the entire year of high school me and Kito were best friends, and we still am. One day it almost changed when my mom got sick and tired of my behavior and how I was acting. She took away my stuff and I ran away and stayed at Kitos house. His mom was nice she gave me cookies. Anyways yea that's basically it yey