CHAPTER 1: bully...

BEFORE YOU READ :
1. This is my first time writing a story so please try to co-operate with me
2. English is not my first language so there might be some grammatical mistakes and don't hesitate to inform me about them
3. It's a short story so everything is going to go fast

Now it's time to begin the chapter :

As Jenna was heading her way home back from school or you can say her escaping another day of hell and it was only because of this one guy...
She was just thinking but then she realised she had reached her doorstep. She was gonna knock on the door but she suddenly remembered that no one is gonna answer her because no one was there. Yes, she was home alone AGAIN her parents went to a business trip, it was a month long yep that's a lot of time but she was used to it anyway. As she opened the door she headed directly to her room. Yes, she didn't had dinner, after all the trauma today, she didn't want to eat anything. As she got to her room, she instantly collapsed on her bed. She was thinking about today.

FLASHBACK:

As usual, Jenna was early for school but she didn't mind it because she didn't get to meet that annoying guy and his not that annoying friends, at least not in the morning because he studied in the same class as Jenna so...
it was impossible for her to avoid him all day. As Jenna was thinking, her thoughts got interrupted by her realising that she had arrived at her classroom's door. She greeted her home teacher, Ms Hwang yeji and sat down at her usual spot, which was the seat in front of the teacher and yes she didn't mind it because she kinda liked studying and moreover, if she was in front of the teacher that BRAT would annoy her less as he would not want to risk it all just to annoy her which not to mention he already used to do just by being around her. As time passed, students started coming one by one and then HE came along with his best friend, he had six friends but only one of them studied in the same class as him that's why he was more closer and moreover they were the same age too.

Jenna's POV

As he saw me his face formed an annoyed expression but then it got replaced by a smirk and if I be honest, his smirk scares me because it means he's upto something which means I have to prepare a counter attack in advance. But it was strange because he didn't do anything and it was lunch break already. I told my best friend, Felix about everything and he said,
"Maybe, it's just your way of thinking and he's not upto something" and then I said, "but you don't know Felix, he's not honey like sweet like you, my bokkie" "Hey! Why'd you call me that? I told you not to call me that!" I laughed my heart out after getting this kind of reaction from my one and only best friend, he's like my soulmate. He even listens to all my shit-talks that I don't think anyone would want to listen, because it's just like you put on a TV channel which is shit-talking about people it doesn't like because you are not allowed to speak when I'm doing that cause I'm not gonna hear you anyway. But he listens even to my shit-talks like they are the most interesting thing in the world. I was just admiring my best friend as he went to use the toilet but then HE and his group of friends entered the school canteen and I started regretting all my life decisions because I accidentally sat on their usual spot and it's not like they paid for it or anything, they could just sit anywhere else but it was only because that one BRAT. He would not want me to live in peace.

??? POV

As I entered the canteen, I saw Jenna sitting on our usual spot and my mind was completely calm but my evil side said, " this is the time ". I went to our usual spot, where she was sitting and snatched the chair that was beneath her which left her tripping on the ground. Her friend, Felix was not there or maybe he just went to use the restroom that's why he was not here ANYWAY. It was a fun experience. You might be thinking why am I doing this well... I like Jenna, I liked her since 6 grade but then I realised if I would date her, I would be apart from my more than brothers best friends and I CANNOT let that happen because they were there for me whenever I needed them so I cannot let a girl ruin our relationship. That's why I decided that if I can't like her, I MUST hate her or else I will not be able to take my mind off her.

AUTHOR'S POV

As he made Jenna trip, his friend, RM said...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey, I don't think that anyone is gonna read this BUT if you are reading this, thank you so much , borahae💜