Casino love

Hello!welcome to this hot mess of a book(?) uh I'm just bored and like to write stories so here u go:)
———————————————————————————

Wilbur:lust/pride/wrath
Quackity:pride/envy(yes he's a mess)

Wilbur was walking around the streets of the lust ring,he mostly spent his time there since that was 60% of his species(?).And too his surprise,his little pride demon friend was there as well.' probably going to open the casino/strip club' Wilbur thought while walking over to the smaller demon.

W:Kwackitie:DD

Quackity whipped his head,and smiled warmly at the sight of his beloved.though he never wanted to tell wilbur.

Q:Wilbah!

✨✨This carried on for awhile:)✨✨
W:what are you doing here in the lust ring my dear?

Q:going to open the casino,how bout you Wil?

W:I'm always around this ring darling~this's where you can find me~

Quackity knew that Wilbur would sometimes call other dear and such but darling was a new one to him,he liked it,he felt special that he was the only one that the taller called ~darling~

Q:w-what's with the new name huh?

W:ah~well your just so special to me darling~why not have a special name as well?

Wilbur got really close to Q's ear,almost a whisper with a hint of seductiveness in it.
At this point Quackity was blushing so hard,luckily they had moved into the casino already,there was no one there yet.

Q:oh~I'm special now am I?well~your——a fucking idiot

W:ouch!that hurts:(why'd you have to be so mean darling?

Quackity was trying to be as stubborn as he usually was,but this day wilbur seemed more...attractive then usual.His voice,personality,His everything just makes Q want to die.
———————————————————————-
Ok it's 12am I'm tired af and I have school🧍‍♂️so bye bye imma write tmr🤌✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
So how y'all's day?:)