FOREWARD

Hey guys, for all of you who have seen this book and decided to open it, thank you so much for giving my book a chance, I really appreciate it.

I also appreciate constructive criticism, if you have any ideas please feel free to share it, as I find them quite helpful and it allows me to improve my story along the way.

Just because I accept criticism doesn't mean I allow for any insults or rude comments on my book. If you don't like a scene or find the book unsatisfactory then you are free to stop reading. Insults or rude comments will not be tolerated.

Plagiarism is not allowed, I do not appreciate anyone stealing my ideas and having them as their own, I find it really offensive. If anyone of you do see a book similar or exactly the same as mine please inform me immediately.

Trigger warnings are;
Violent scenes
Swear Words
Mature scenes 🔞

If any of you are not comfortable with the above trigger warnings and still want to continue the book, I'll put a warning at the top to inform of you of what will be happening in the following chapter and for those who are not comfortable with it at all, then you may please exist the book. You have all been warned.

Also the characters in this book might come off a bit frustrating or annoying or also perhaps psychotic but as the story unfolds you will surely understand each one of them.

For those of you who have decided to read this book, thank you so much and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Love you all and don't forget to stay true to yourself, because we're all beautiful creations.
                                 Tidey Beer🍺😘