author's note

S E A S O N S   O F   L O V E   |   J O S E P H   Q U I N N

C O M I N G     S O O N 

Hello everyone! Me again back with another fun little fic that hopefully you'll enjoy. But first some news regarding my WIPS:

 - Joe Mazzello fic I started a million years ago. Still not finished. I know what I want, I'm still just too lazy to actually write it. Going to put it on hiatus.

- Andrew Garfield fic. Still in progress.

- Stranger Things fic. Currently writing the end of season 2! I'm getting slow in my old age and it takes a while whilst watching the episodes back at the same so some of the scenes are right/it flows together/with the actual episode plots. You should all head over to read that by the way! My main character will have history/relationships of some kind with all the men: Jonathan, Billy, Eddie and Steve because I'm a whore for all of them and I can't help myself!

So whilst naturally I do have all of that going on I also have a harry styles social media fic and an umbrella academy cast social media fic with no actual content created in my drafts and then I committed myself to this new one too!

NOW ONTO THIS FIC

The original character in this story is entirely of my own imagination, copyright goes to myself but all photographs etc used are rightfully owned by the cast of stranger things and my face claim; Amber Davies! The portrayal of the cast's personalities portrayed is purely absorbed from what I've seen in interviews/tweets/instagrams over the past several years. This is in no way a completely accurate representation of them and their views etc, this is a work of fiction.

You will see the relationships between my original character and the cast of stranger things in this fic and I hope you enjoy it.

This is written out of love as I know you all love Eddie Munson and the wonderful actor/sweet man that is Joseph Quinn as much as I do. I just want to spread the love with you guys. I will start posting soon. So I hope you enjoy this but in the mean time go check out my other fics I've written. You can find them all on my profile.

- Fantasy (Sam Evans - Glee) - COMPLETED

- Somebody to Love (Sam Evans -Glee) Prequel to Fantasy - COMPLETED

- Addicted (Chord Overstreet/Glee cast social media fic) - COMPLETED

- Doing Alright (Ben Hardy social media fic) - COMPLETED

- goodnight n'go (Joe Mazzello social media fic) - ONGOING/HIATUS

- Louder than Words (Andrew Garfield social media fic) - ONGOING

-Stranger Things (Slow Burn Steve Harrington fic) - ONGOING

Happy reading guys!

Stay safe out there and be kind to everyone!

Love C x