Before

Long ago the Antarctic Empire stood tall. The empire was run by two great men. Technoblade  and Philza Craft. The two were the best emperors the empire could have. They were respected and loved by their people.

As the Antarctic was away from everyone else they had to find their own supplies. People around the world knew of the Antarctic Empire's power so they would go to battle with them a lot. Baffles could happen at any time of the day. But they mostly happened at night as the empire was far away from everyone else. The Antarctic empire might have been small but it was mighty.

The two emperors were always busy. There was troop training, meetings, late night work and other things. The two being best friends did it all together. Everyone knew of their emperors relationship. It was a friendship backed by trust.

One day after a day full of meetings and planning the two emperors were walking side by side. The taller of the two was chattering about the day. The winged man listened to his friend chatter happily. They soon reached their chambers.

Outside of the castle the sun was beginning to set. Both went into their own separate rooms. The door connecting the two rooms was closed but unlocked in case of emergency. Techno opened the door to make sure Phil was going to sleep. The elytrian in question was about to crawl into bed. Exhaustion was clearly written on the winged man's face. "Night Phil." The piglin had said. "Night Tech." The elytrian had returned.

Techno left Phil's room for his own. Phil had quickly fallen asleep. Techno crawled into his own bed and had quickly fallen asleep as well. Neither knew of the battle that was coming.

Outside their doors, guards were stationed to protect them in case of a break in. Around the castle other guards were doing their jobs.

Scouts that were scouting had returned with desperate news. They ran to the emperors rooms. The guards guarding the door had snapped their spears in front of the doors to block it.

"What is your business with the emperors?" The main guard had asked the scout. "Sir! A country has landed! They're preparing for battle!" The scout quickly said. The main guard nodded before sending off the scout.

The guard opened Techno's door. "Sir, we're under attack!" The guard had said. Techno quickly awoke then went to notify Phil. The guard left to go prepare. Both emperors quickly prepared for the battle ahead.