Shadows offer

Amy's Dream/ POV
"Havoc, it hasn't been a while." A British accented voice remarks, I turn around and see Shadow walking towards me. I look at him confused and surprised, he seems much darker from the last time I saw him.
   Shadow's suit:

     "What are you doing here?" I demanded, as I got into a fighting stance

     "What are you doing here?" I demanded, as I got into a fighting stance. He laughed seeing me ready for a fight.

"Relax darling, I am not here for a fight." He comments, as he walks closer to me. "I am here, because of Onyx."

     I let out a scream knocking him to the ground, he slowly started to get up. But I noticed a dark energy started to form around him.

      "Onyx doesn't know, I am talking to you. I haven't told anyone about your family hiding in Texas." He reveals, wait this isn't a dream or memory! He's using his other power, uhhh wait is it called? It's something that involves the mind. "It's called astral projection, you are still in Texas. But I was able to create an astral body for you, here in Centropolis."

  "Why?" is the only thing, I can possibly say. So he knows we are hiding in Texas, but he doesn't know where in Texas. This just great, but I don't understand how he was able to find me.

      "I found you because of a new Gif, Havoc you have gotten sloppy. You are lucky, I was the first person to figure out who you are. Because all of the league knows you attacked Onyx, they want revenge. Now to answer your question, I have plans that require a special skill set." He says as he absorbs the dark energy and gets back up. His powers have changed and grown stronger it seems.

  "Why track me down?" I ask, confused.

      "Because I need Havoc to assist me in handling some unfinished business. That involves Onyx, you aren't loyal to Onyx.That puts you in a unique position, one that can benefit me greatly." He reveals. " You are a wildcard."

  "Just tell me what you want!" I demand impatiently. I hate when he does this! He laughs at my demands, and blasts me with dark energy. I get knocked down to the ground, and feel myself reconnect with my body.

      "All will become clear in time" He finally says, as I return fully to my body in valley view. What is he talking about?

   Dream ends