Chapter 1: i'm not dead

Pei Xiu woke up amid the sound of children crying, dizzy and a dull pain in the back of her head. The noise of the children's crying made her head hurt. Can she be quiet for a while, and wanted to open her mouth to speak, but her throat hurt and she couldn't make a sound. With effort, he opened his eyes, three children stood beside the bed, the eldest child still had tears and snot hanging on his face, and exclaimed in surprise: ''Mother is awake, mother is awake, mother is not dead. ''

Immediately, the pot exploded by the ears, ""Mother, mother..."'

Pei Xiu's head was getting bigger, so she endured a dry throat and said, "'Water...''

The eldest child looked at the age of eight or nine, hurriedly got off the kang to pour water, and carefully brought water to Chen Xiu.

After drinking the water, Pei Xiucai felt that the whole person came to life and became a little more awake. The sour and foul smell of the nose was faintly lingering, and the thin quilt on the body was gray and not slippery, and the original color could not be seen.

Looking at the room, the kang is quite large, taking up one-third of the room, and there is a large cage at the end of the kang. In the middle of the room there was a broken table with two missing corners, not even a stool, and the house had four walls. Pei Xiu frowned deeply, with a look of disgust. Now there is no way but to do it. It is a great blessing to be alive.

''Mother, are you hungry? The hammer will boil an egg for you. '' The eldest child saw her frowning, thinking that she was hungry and angry, and said quickly.

''Well.'' Now I can't get out of bed, I can only work as child labor, occupying their mother's body, they have to be responsible for her, and she will be responsible for them.

''Mother lay down and rest for a while, something called wood, bench. '' After that, he turned around and ran out.

The two children were lying on the edge of the kang, and they didn't dare to disturb their mother to rest or leave, for fear that the mother would be gone as soon as they left, so they have been guarding their original body since yesterday.

The original body was ill and had a high fever for two days. It turned cold in autumn, the clothes were not thick enough, and the quilt was thin. Yesterday morning, when I came back from the thatched hut, I didn't stand up and fell down. The back of my head hit the steps and there was a lot of blood. The frightened children hurried to find the doctor. As a result, the fall was gone, and Pei Xiu was allowed to wear it.

Pei Xiu is thirty-five years old. She has been married for ten years, but she still can't conceive a child. Her parents-in-law have opinions on her. Fortunately, her husband has been protecting her. She often tells her that she should not be under pressure. It doesn't matter if you just adopt one, Pei Xiu has always been grateful that she has married a good husband. Because I don't have children, I often go to the orphanage to visit the children in the orphanage, thinking about having another test tube, and adopting one if I really can't get pregnant. This Saturday, when I was free, I planned to go to the orphanage. I saw my husband's car parked on the side of the road after passing through the park, so I got out of the car and went to the park to have a look. Who knew that when I saw the scene that made me sad, my husband was holding a three or four year-old boy, another woman in her thirties held the boy's other hand, like a family of three, and the boy happily called his father. Pei Xiu's tears rolled down immediately, she turned around and ran, crossing the road without looking, and was hit by an approaching truck.

Pei Xiu thought she was dead, but she didn't expect to be able to come back to life in another world after a car accident. After being drowsy for a day and a night, I read the memory of this body. The woman who occupies this body is called Pei Xiu, and she can only survive with this identity in the future.