𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

> ❝ We'll be together forever. ❞ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🛸

THIRD PERSON :

"LET'S GO MIGHTY SHRIMP" Cheer Captain Addison ordered the cheer squad to go outside the gym and to the field to practice.

The football team, led by Zed, has been practicing the whole afternoon for the big game tonight. If they win this game, the only huge barrier left between humans and monsters would be destroyed! Getting into college.

"Okay, everyone get in position!" Addison ordered everyone
"Oh, wait Y/N!" She called up Y/N and told her to give drinks to the football team. She smiled and nodded then walked to the drink station beside the field.

Zed walked up to Y/N and high-fived her

"Hey girl, how are you this fine day?" He greeted his friend
"I'm good, here to give you your drinks, you guys did a great job out during practice!" Y/N complimented her friend as they high-fived each other.

Y/N and Zed grabbed the drinks and gave them to the players.

"Peanut Butter for you"
"Bones and Beef for you"
"And blended brains for me!" Zed exclaimed while opening his drink.

Zoey, Zed's little sister, ran up to the duo wearing the jersey and with a tablet in hand.

"You have to win this football game tonight, Zed. Win tonight, and you will be the first zombie to ever attend college!" She exclaimed excitedly while Y/N got a drink from the table to give her.

"I will." Zed reassured her and Eliza on the tablet.

"Yeah, we've got this. Addison has came up with a killer routine to cheer the team straight to victory." Y/N informed them while handing the drink to Zoey.

"Zombie-kind's depending on you guys. So we can all go to college!" Eliza waved a triangular flag with 'Seabrook' written on it. "If Zed wins this, Y/N and the rest of us can apply for different colleges as well."

"No pressure!" Zed exclaimed sarcastically.

"How's Z-Corp, Eliza?" Y/N asked her friend

"Zomb-girl's breaking the glass ceiling!" Zed shook his fist, proud of his friend.

"Literally. I broke the glass ceiling today testing a prototype." Eliza told them

"I am so getting into Mountain College!" Zed exclaimed while Y/N patted his shoulder and Zoey walked away to the bleachers.

"Y/N! Come on!" Addison called Y/N back to the practice space.

"Good luck, Zed." Y/N high-fived him once again.

~ Small time skip ~

After the cheer team performed their routine, Addison, Y/N, Bree, Bonzo, and the Aceys walked up to Zed and the Coach

"Hi" Zed greeted his girlfriend

"You guys! This is our last night to cheer in a Seabrook Football game!.." Bree informed them while side-hugging Bonzo

"Gre zena bume ra" Bonzo spoke up

"I know...I wish we could be cheerleaders forever too!" Bree exclaimed before gasping
"Maybe we should flunk Science so high school never ends!"

...

Look, I know I'm just a narrator. But that was genuinely not a good idea.