6.

𝙰 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑
ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ

I walked in the trap, with camden behind me. This was the first time I had stepped in the trap since I had been out. I wanted to have everything together, for when I really get back on my shit.

"Oh shit is that boss"  I heard jamal say getting up from the couch

"Damn the fuck y'all got going on in here" I looked around seeing the trap dirty as fuck niggas was sitting on they ass. Niggas playing 2k on the couch people eating food in the kitchen.

This shit was a mess. I looked at camden who had his head down. This nigga swore up and down that he was keeping and holding everything, but clearly he wasn't.

"AYE AYE, y'all listen real quick" everyone turned they head and looked at me, some looked In disbelief like they didn't know a nigga was out.

"I want all y'all Niggas to clean this shit up, jamal and camden come wit me" I said yelling a lil bit

We walked into the back room, and I unlocked the door. Only I had the key to this room cause I didn't want niggas coming in and out Of and it was basically my office.

"fuck y'all been doing while I was gon" I started pacing

"I mean we been holding it down- no the fuck you havent" I cut jamal off, camden was quite as fuck

"Fuck you so quite for, cause I could have swore I left you in charge" I said getting irritated

"I- you know what fuck allat it don't even matter we just gotta figure out how to fix this" I cut camden off

"Well I set up a meeting wit a new connect on wensday, and we have enough product to last about  a week. So I think we will be good" camden said

I shook my head and went over to my desk and looked in my desk draw to see if the money I had in there before I got arrested was still there.

I closed the draw after I seen that everything was still there, all 200,000 thousand of it.

"Alright come on" I mumbled and camden and jamal followed me out the room. I locked it behind me as I left.

When I went back to the front of the trap I saw that everything was cleaned up but the niggas was still sitting on the couch like they ain't have shit to do.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of bricks and i walked back into the living room. The trap was basically a house. We just used it for a trap.

"here go sell these" I threw them on the couch in front of one of my members named jai.

"Nigga go" I said snapping at him cause he was just sitting there staring at me

"jamal, it's more bricks in there just give 'em to the niggas and when everyone's moving then we will be good" I said

_