38

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Why you let that nigga do this shit to you Bruh?" Dom said rubbing some Neosporin on one of the scratches on my forehead. "I-I don't know he just does"  he turned my head eyeing the bruises that were scattered over my neck and face. "No, why are you still with him?" I shrugged.

"I don't know Dom, I just love him" He sighed "Not even gonna lie to you, that nigga and his friends jumped me" My eyes widened. "What when?"

"When I was in the hospital" I should've known. "I should sue him, but that nigga threatened my family. I don't play that shit so I've been staying away from you and him Alanna. He's possessive, you need to leave him" Just thinking of leaving Trey made me want to cry, I couldn't see myself doing it. But I had a strong feeling that was what was best.

" told you this before, I wanted you at first but you went with Trey so I don't know I just moved on from you bruh. After today I can't be around you anymore Laaa. If that nigga play with my family imma lose my shit"

"I understand" He grabbed my hand and helped me off his bed. "I'll check up on you though" I weakly smiled and grabbed my stuff. I came to Dom's house after I got back from my flight. No one else knows how Trey really was beside him, so that's who I went to.

"Now go home pretty, fix yourself up"

__________

I was finally home and I swear I never wanted to be home so bad. The past three days called for a fucking break. I was very stressed out about how I'd hide these bruises and scratches from my mom. But I had no where else to go, and thankfully she wasn't home yet.

I told her that I was coming home early because me and Trey had a 'change of plans' but I didn't go into detail and thankfully she didn't question too much. I had a feeling she knew me and Trey had problems but not the severity of the situation.

My bruises were going down but the bruises on my nose were still kind of visible. All my bruises still hurt, and I should've went to a doctor. But doctors lead to questions and that I couldn't do right now.

I picked up my phone getting ready to ask my mom when she'd be home and right then my phone went off flashing Treys name. This would be the first time I spoke to Trey since what he did to me.

I let it ring because I knew if I answered I wouldn't be ready to hear him yell at me. I went to call my mom but then he called again. I mentally screamed and just turned my phone off. I wished I never met him, but then again I loved how good he made me feel in the beginning before all this other shit happened.

But then of course he had to text me.

Trey

Princess, can you talk to me please

And as much as I knew I shouldn't of texted him back I did anyways

Me

yes?

Trey

Can you call me please?

Me

Trey I don't think me and you could work anymore. You need to focus on your mental health tbh...

Trey

Stop playing Alanna me and you can work you just don't know how to love me correctly and I keep tryna show you but you do shit that pisses me off

Me

No you literally get mad because I don't do what YOU want me to do. It has nothing to do with loving you

Me

And then you keep hitting me...

Trey

Im sorry baby but honestly I don't feel like I really be hitting you for real. Nah but you right if you don't want to be with me anymore then you got it