Chapter 1, In And Out

James is seen training for his next fight

Michelle walks in and says "Don't Overtrain Now, Remember, In And Out Okay?"

James responds with "Yea I Know, This Man Has Been Running His Damn Mouth, AND I'M SIMPLY TIRED OF IT! I'M GONNA SHUT HIM THE F*CK UP!!"

Michelle gets a little scared but says "Calm Down James, Calm Down."

He Calms Down And Kisses Her And Says "In And Out! IN AND OUT!!"

Michelle looks proud and says "Go Out There And Show The World Who James Kelp Is!"

They both walk out to the arena and the crowd is going nuts! James Puts His Gloves On And Kisses Michelle Again And Says "In And Out, I'm Gonna Make Sure He Won't Be Able To Talk Anymore! That Championship Will Be Around My Waist Soon!"

Michelle nods and his entrance theme "Til I Collapse" begins to play and he walks out

James walks out and soaks in the energy from the crowd and he walks into the ring

And his opponent "DJ Gable" Walks out and gets the same reaction, he walks into the ring and taunts but then he says "I'm Gonna Make Sure Your Wife, And Your Daughter See You Lifeless In This Ring."

James just looks at him and simply says "Heh"

THE BELL RINGS

James punches DJ in his mouth multiple times but DJ dodges one of the punches and delivers a nasty uppercut! James is staggering and DJ clocks him with a overhand but James is still standing, DJ is shocked! He goes for a roundhouse kick, but James dodges it and puts all of his force into a jab right into the face of DJ knocking him out cold!!

The Announcer grabs his microphone and says the results

Announcer: Ladies And Gentleman, In The First Round, In 76 Seconds, The Winner By Knockout *the crowd goes wild!!* JAMES KELP!!!!

James grabs a microphone and says "Devonte Brown! I'm Coming For That World Heavyweight Championship! And You Can't Do Nothing About It, BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

*END OF CHAPTER 1*