A Night w/fuyutake

°°°

Takemichi and Chifuyu were just dismissed from a meeting. The lovers decided to stay at Takemichi's place for the night.

°°°

When they get inside Chifuyu flops on the couch.

"Uuuhhege I'm so tired!" He whined.

"Then take a nap, I'm gonna shower." Takemichi says as he makes his way to his room.

"M'kay." He replied as he closed his eyes and listened to the shuffling of feet and start of the shower.

°°°

Takemichi soon got out of the shower to see Chifuyu awake on his phone and he goes to lay down on his lap.

"I'm back!" He said refreshed.

"Finally, you took forever!" Chifuyu replied sarcastically. Takemichi just chuckled and Chifuyu played with his hair.

"Your hair is really soft after you wash it." He said he said making little braids.

"You would think." Takemichi said with a wince followed by a little 'stop that'.

"Shhh, stop fussing, I'm just braiding your hair." Chifuyu said undoing the braid.

"My hair isn't not long enough to be braided." He said with a chuckle as he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Anyways let's eat." He continued.

°°°

After they ate they were laying in Takemichi's bed trying to fall asleep. They were sharing a blanket which was too small.

"Stop hogging all of the blanket or I'll put my college feet on you!" Takemichi said irritated.

"Yeah right." Chifuyu said snuggling into the blanket even more. Next thing he knew he got a cold kick to the stomach.

"Here, let's share the blanket." He said like nothing happened.

"Aww, how sweet you are." Takemichi said with a victorious smile. Then the two evened the blanket out and drifted off to sleep.

°°°

Chifuyu woke up when the room became to bright. He found Takemichi sleeping on his chest and smiled. He yawned and tried to sit up but Takemichi pulled his back down.

"Stay." He said half asleep.

"Why, it's morning, we've gotta get up." Chifuyu responded while stroking the others hair.

"You're comfy, you're my pillow, so you can't leave." Takemichi answered.

"I'm gonna make us breakfast okay?" Chifuyu persuaded.

"Fine." Takemichi said reluctantly.

When Chifuyu was free he got up and stretched and headed to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

As he was doing so he was singing and humming softly but eh stopped when he felt a head on his shoulder. He looked to see a Takemichi wrapped in a blanket.

"Why'd you stop singing?" He asked.

"Because it's embarrassing." Chifuyu replied in a shy tone.

"But I wanna to hear you sing." Takemichi said smugly.

"Stop it and eat your stupid breakfast." He said annoyed while handing Takemichi a plate of food.

"Fine, sorry sorry." Takemichi said and kissed Chifuyu's cheek and sat down.

°°°

After they finished eating they were just hanging out on the couch while cuddling eachother.

"I wanna take a nap." Takemichi said while putting his phone down.

"Go ahead then." Chifuyu replied.

"Can you rub my back please?" Takemichi asked in a tired tone.

"Of course I can." Chifuyu said while also putting his phone down.

"I love youuu!" Takemichi said quietly while falling asleep.

"I love you too." Chifuyu said with a smile on his face while rubbing circles on his boyfriends back.

°°°

Fin~

°°°