❆𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔷𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯'𝔰 ① ❆

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘻𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳'𝘴 

❆ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 ❆

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

Ever since the Guardian's defeated Pitch they've all agreed to meet up twice a month to help keep kids believing in them and to get closer together. They've all learned it's better to stay close in case anything like the Pitch incident happen's again. They can't afford to let that happen again, it was a tragedy for them all even if Sandy did come back from the "dead", they simply don't want to risk it again. Each meeting they've become closer and got more kids believing in them again. Even Jack! Jack was excited to have people believe in him, being alone for around 300 years can be lonely. Especially with a lot of the spirit's hating his guts or not even knowing who he is. Being believed in made him happy and made him stronger, he feel's way more alive. Even if you can't feel a pulse on him, he still feel's alive. 

All the Guardian's even notice how much more alive like Jack is now, it's truly amazing how a few kids believing in you can change everything. But that's besides the point, bunny feel's this growing emotion inside himself every time he see's Jack more and more alive like. And how much fun Jack can be, even if it's sometimes annoying. Jack seems to grow fond of the bunny as well! Jack loves pranking bunny a lot recently, maybe it's because there's something hidden within himself he hides from the public's eye in fear of..rejection from humanity? Or perhaps he just enjoy's bunny's company? Who really knows..well I do but I can't just tell you without having a bit of fun! That just ruins the whole story, but I'll stop teasing you and began the story of...𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔢.

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛

"Heyy bunny! How are ya?" Jack nudges bunny in the shoulder a bit. 

"I'm fine mate, what are you doin' here?" Bunny looks over to his right shoulder to talk to Jack as it's polite to face people when talking to them, 

"Ah, well I have a message from North!" Jack says quite happily. 

"Of course that big idiot sends you rather then comin' here himself..." Bunny mutters to himself. "Well what does North want?" 

"Well North is having a get together with us all and wanted you to come and  you have to show up! You can't just say you'll show up and not show up at all like last time. " bunny roll's his eyes at the last comment 

"And if I don't show up?" 

"Well North asked me to freeze your river's-"

"You mean the RIVER'S where I DYE my eggs in!?" Bunny says in a irritated voice, suddenly standing up and facing Jack

"Wow calm down bunny! I can unfreeze them! I just need you to come to North's little get together" Jack says in a calming voice trying to calm down bunny. 

"Why the should I calm down when NORTH told you to FREEZE MY BLOODY RIVER'S!?"

"Calm down NOW. You're lakes will be fine. If you end up not showing up I'll unfreeze them tomorrow, just at least show up, please?" 

"No promises mate."

"Alright, well I hope to see you later Cottontail~" Jack then calls the wind and goes to North's place.