lord farquaad x shrek

Shrek was heading to lord farquaad's castle because of all the magical creatures that arrived at his swamp, hoping that when he arrives that he would be able to make it where they have to leave his swamp. His faithful jobro, and friend, the gingerbread man accompanied him on the journey, for he too had a goal. This goal was to find a wifu for he was a weeb. On the way to the castle they decided to go to subway to get a sandwich. As they entered subway they saw RYAN REYNOLDS serving food. When he started to do their order shrek suddenly asked "Why are you serving food here if you're famous?" "Because lord farquaad took away all my riches and fame since people said I was more attractive" he replied. "Well you are!!!" Said the gingerbread man "yeah, you should go tell that to him ryan!!" Shrek said "we're heading to lord farquaad's castle if you would like to join us?" Shrek asked "Sure! I've never been went on an adventure with a handsome green ogre😏" replied ryan smirking. Shrek replied with a smile and some blushing.

A lot of walking later.....

As shrek, ryan Reynolds, and the gingerbread man were walking all of a sudden they spotted restrooms 🚻 and both shrek and the gingerbread man needed to go while ryan agreed to wait outside of the restrooms. As they entered the room all of a sudden-
The gingerbread man pinned shrek against the wall and made out with him! Shrek didn't stop it because he secretly liked it, but didn't want to admit it so as he walked out he just told ryan "I'll just hold it in" but as he turned around he saw the castle-
The castle in which lord farquaad is located. As soon as they saw it they began to run 🏃‍♂️.

Once they reached the castle

When they reached the castle the saw lord farquaad outside as though he expected to see them "I see you arrived, shrek" for some reason when he heard his voice he'd forgotten why he came, and his heart skipped a beat 💓. "Ryan" said lord farquaad "y-yes sir?" "Did you finish your mission?" Lord farquaad asked "sorry sir I'll have it finished before the end of the week" "OK and now you, gingerbread man" "yes sir?" He said bravely "you do not require a wifu for you are not attracted to girls" "what do you mean then?" "The one who you have been looking for has been ryan Reynolds, not shrek, now for you shrek" " w-hat is it s-sir?" "Your problem has been solved already" "how?" Shrek asked "because from now on you will be living in my castle" "Why should I?" "Because those creatures will not be leaving anytime soon due to them not being able to go anywhere else" "how long will I stay then" he asked "as long as you wish" lord farquaad replied "I understand" said shrek "I will have a servant lead you to your room then" "OK then" replied shrek "and as for you gingerbread man you will be spending the rest of your week with Mr reynolds" "OK then" "and you all may go to your rooms now"

Shreks pov.....

As the servant walks me to the room I'm assigned to I can't help but think I'm trapped here. But for some reason I feel at ease knowing that lord farquaad is near me....
All of a sudden-
I hear a knock on the door so I arise from the bed and go to the door to see lord farquaad I blush when I see his face not knowing what to do
"What do you need lord farquaad?"
"Call me maximus 😏" "oh ok then but did you need maximus?" I asked curious "Well I was wondering if you would like to swim with me since you are new here I though it'd be better to get used to the place" "ofc sir" I replied nervously "OK then take this swimming suit then and I will have a servant walk you there then" I smiled as he left and changed into my swim suit.

At the sea 🌊........

As soon as shrek arrived maximus' mouth dropped for he's never seen a being so attractive such as shrek (besides ryan reynolds) but he couldn't hold in his feeling anymore and lifted shrek in his arms.

He looked shrek in his eyes and said "marry me you would be the happiest ogre in the world" "yes! a thousands times yes!" Exclaimed shrek. They shared a kiss and lived happily every after..... but as for ryan Reynolds and the gingerbread man....

Gingerbread man pov.....

As three days spending time with ryan Reynolds I realize how much he means to me and that I want to marry this man. I look him in the eyes and to ask him to marry me but as I do-
I realize that I've been stabbed by ryan
"W-why?!?!?!?" I ask feeling betrayed "Did you really think that lord farquaad didn't know that you kissed shrek?" "How did you-" "Shrek never misses out on the opportunity to take a shit. I of all people know that. I am also surprised that you didn't catch on when he mentioned I had a mission instead of mentioning me wanting my fame again" "so you don't feel the same way then?" "Of course I do. I spent time with you to fall in love with me so it's obvious that the same would happen to me. So that's why....I will join you" as he says those last words he stabs himself leaving him for both shrek and maximus to find.

I will join you" as he says those last words he stabs himself leaving him for both shrek and maximus to find