Friends for Life

You had recently met Arataki Itto but you have become the best of friends already, I didn't matter if you didn't like him at first. Itto has the type of personality where he thinks he's the funniest guy ever. Itto will say something so stupid it's funny. But he's also pretty aware of how to cheer you up. And he thought it was his mission to make sure you got everything you wanted.

He hopes you won't leave him behind when you find your sibling...

You know better than anyone the pressure of being relied on for everything, first you had to help save Mondstadt from stormterror, then you had to fight on top of the jade chamber, then Childe, then Signora, then Raiden Shogun, then...gosh there's too many to count.

It's tiring y'know, coming to find your sibling and only getting a couple posters put up, it wasn't fair and you were at your breaking point. Nowadays people think you willing want to fight tons of gods for fun. You sat zoning out in a field near inazuma thinking about how you just want your twin back-

"HEY BROSKIE" you heard a loud voice eco out.
You had a moment of confusion but it didn't last long because that was the unforgettable voice of your new found friend Itto. You saw him slowly getting bigger as he ran towards you.

"Traveler, I found the BEST onikabuto EVER! Of course I HAD to let it go, I felt bad taking away such a beauty from the hands of nature!" He said

Itto kind of reminded you of a "way too hyper" news reporter. He was always screaming about something.

"But y'know THE ONE AND ONI ARARAKI NUMERO-"

*sigh*

"..." "Am I...annoying you traveler...I can leave if that's it-"

"Huh...no! Of course not I'm just not in the zone right now. Sorry Itto, I'm just thinking about my brother/sister..."

"Oh! Wanna go hangout then?" he said back to his joyful mood.

You tilt you head and raise your eyebrow at him "alright?"

"Awesome! Follow me!" He said while running away.

Your eyes widened when you saw how fast he was running and realized you definitely needed to catch up

"ITTO ITTO DONT LEAVE ME C'MON MAN" You said as you ran towards him, trying to catch up.

When you finally caught up to Itto you see him sitting against a tree.

"We ran...all the way here for a...tree!?" You screamed as you tried to catch your breath.

"Introducing...." He said as he tapped his thighs quickly, making his own drumroll.

"My right hand man! after you of course bro..."
He said with a funny looking wink that made you laugh.

"Ushi! Or as his biggest fans call him...THE MIGHTY BEEFCAKE"

Itto then proceeded to pull out his best companion and cow Ushi.

"Moooo~"

You laugh as you see Itto hug his little cow and you can tell that they really are close. Itto set down the cow and it trotted towards you. The cow plops down on the grass while it grazes it's head against your calf

"Mooo"

You quickly pick up Ushi and carry him back to the tree near Itto and sat next to him. You pet Ushi while he laid on you lap. Itto bopped his head from side to side while humming a song that he likes (you can imagine any song you want)

You slowly bat your eyes while trying to stay awake until you hear the light yet powerful snores of the oni. He sat with his head against your shoulder and you didn't have time to question it because you ended up falling asleep the same way.