Sesso

Henry opened his eyes slowly, he was hugging Sammy, who was still asleep, he heard the birds singing, (the flowers blooming and on days like these kids like you should be burning in hell /ref) he decided to lay there until Sammy woke up, as he was really comfortable.
A few minutes later Sammy woke up and stretched, "Well good morning, handsome!" Henry smiled at him.
"Mornin'," Sammy responded with a smile. "Did you sleep alright?"
"Mhm! I sure did," Henry said. Then he got an idea, something he thought would be funny... So he acted on it, and made Sammy turn so he was laying on his back, then sat on him like he was going to ride him.
"Um- Henry what are you doing? You know we can't do that right now, silly. We gotta get up and go grocery shopping, we discussed this last night," Sammy chuckled a bit
"Awwwww do we really have to do that? I really wanna do something gay with youuu-" Henry complained. Sammy then got a 'brilliant' idea!
"You know, maybe we can have a little fun while we go out~" Sammy smirked and sat up, and kissed Henry on the lips, he got him off of him and looked for a specific toy.
Sammy eventually found it and got back on their bed, he pushed Henry down and spread his legs with a grin. "Sam, what are you gonna do?" He asked.
"Oh you'll see," he responded as he pulled down Henry's pants and underwear, and slipped a toy into his ass.
"S-Sam, I don't think I'd be able to go out like this..." Henry was a bit worried about it.
"You've done almost every single crime imaginable and yet one little toy in your ass is too much for you?" He teased
"No! Of course not! I'll show you that I can handle it!" Henry wasn't going to admit defeat with this.
"Mhm, and you're sure about that?" Sammy said as he pulled his phone out and turned the vibration on low
"Y-Yep~!" Henry tried his best to not moan.

- Time Skip -

Henry and Sammy were walking around in the nearby Grocery Store. Shopping for, you guessed it, groceries. Sammy was playing with the vibration settings and usually set it higher when they were walking by people, just to annoy Henry. When they were checking out Sammy had it on low vibration just so Henry could help hold some of the bags, how nice (/s).
They got out of the store and into their car, "What is with you?" Henry hissed slightly, "Are you trying to get us caught?"
"What's wrong, puppy? Can't handle a little vibrating~?
"No! I can! It's just- I don't want to get caught~ And you're teasing me so much~" Henry was still trying to hold back his moans.
"Well... In here we can't get caught~" Sammy suggested.
"Yeah... Can we just move to a more.... Private? Place first please?" Henry asked, Sammy nodded and started the car.
He drove to an abandoned building, it used to be a store of some sort. He went around to the back of the building so there was no way anyone could spot them. He then turned the vibrating to max, and Henry couldn't hold back moaning anymore.
"Good boy. Good little slut, moan for me." Sammy told him as he grabbed Henry and threw him (lightly-ish so it wouldn't hurt too much, and no he was not wearing a seatbelt, he is a moron.) to the backseat of the car. Sammy went back there too and took off Henry's pants as he began kissing him, which Henry kissed back. Eventually they stopped and Sammy moved himself down so he'd be right by his cock, he kissed it and started sucking it. Henry was moaning a lot, and he was getting close already, mostly because of all the teasing that happened prior.
"S-Sam~ I-I'm cumming~!" Henry exclaimed as he came in Sammy' mouth. Sammy took it all and swallowed it.
"That was fun, wasn't it~" Sammy said as he sat on the seat. Henry nodded as he got the vibrator out of him and put his pants back on. He sat next to Sammy and hugged him. Sammy hugged him back, they were both very happy with how things went.

~ The End ~