Graveyard Of The Doomed / Forever Bound, Yet Eternally Apart.

And there I stand, above the graves of memories of us

And there I stand, above the graves of memories of us. Autumn leaves floating to the ground, painting a picture of your fading face.

And there I stand, reminiscing our life, our laugh, our love ── the tender love we shared. My mind is drowning in million memories, delightful yet bittersweet. I think of your hand in mine, our fingers as intertwined as our hearts.

And there I stand, the smell of rain lingering in the air, but I don't care. I just stand there as I remember your golden skin and your soft hair.

And there I stand, raindrops washing over me and I hold on to the lilies tightly. I cry for you, for me, for us, my salty tears blending with the ruthless rainfall. So I bend down to you ── you, my love, who were torn from me ── and I place the lilies on the damp earth.

And there I smile, as my slender fingers trace the engraved letters on the tarnished gray while your fading face appears to me one more time. "Look what happened to us, my love", I whisper. "But I promise you I'm fine." And I look at the lilies, how the rain splatters the purple petals with dripping dew. I smile.

willow wordsworth, 1996

╱ willow wordsworth, 1996

For you, I would. For you, I would ruin myself. Always.

Willow Wordsworth ♱ Remus Lupin

( star-crossed lovers )