Vhapter 1

Lyx woke up in England not knowing any type of English , as he was waking through London he saw a very hot sexy cute looking pregnant man , he walked up to him and tried to speak the most broken English with the worst Flemish accent ever. England wasn't dumb so he knew they were speaking Dutch. So he teleported the Dutch speaking siblings to their location and asked them what he was saying. "Fakka ik werd wakker in Engeland ik weet geen stuk Engels en ik weet niet waar ik woon en m'n gsm is weg en m'n naam is lyx Philippine." Netherlands was confused but Belgium understood cause Belgian Dutch is a whole different language. "Ja broeder eigen schuld dikke bult, wij gaan weg jij vieze hoer pleeg zelfmoord." As the Dutch speaking siblings went away lyx was crying cause now his only option is to kill theirselves. "Hot daddy what's wrong?" England said kinda stupid of him since he know he couldn't speak English, so he pulled out his phone and typed it in translate. "Hoerige hoer wa is er?" As lyx took the phone to retype Englands water broke. "SHIT SHIT I AM GONNA GIVE BIRTH!" He took the phone from lyx hand and called 112.

"Jij kan het doen papi!" Lyx said as England was giving birth , the baby finally popped out and then they both realised that 9 months ago when lyx came to england they fucked but they forgot except england cause he was pregnant but he didn't know the daddy but then both of them got memoryloss but now it connects. So children have sex and have memoryloss to find ur true love cause your parents never gave you some type of love.

The end