World of Light: Prologue

It all started so fast.

A group of heroes stood upon a mountain top, all prepared for a battle.

"Don't let a single one get away!" Shouted an anthropomorphic Fox, gun pointed to an army of giant disembodied hands.

"We're each going to need to take on about ten of them." A princess said, analyzing, seeing just how many of them there were.

"We'll win this, I know we will!" Yelled another. This time, an Angel Captain.

However, before any of the hands could make an attack, they all merged, forming what seemed to be a ball of light...

And that's when the attack struck. Beams of light shot out of the ball, all guided towards the heroes, disintegrating them, one by one. But it wouldn't stop there, with this merely being the beginning. Soon enough, more and more people outside of this group would be consumed, each of the, being turned into spirits. 

However, not all hope would be lost. The Wielder of the Monado, Shulk, managed to foresee this event. Planning Accordingly, he managed to bring about a group of Back-Up.

This group, is now the Last Stand against this world ruled by a God of Light. The Last Stand to save their friends and enemies, uniting against the forces of Galeem. This is the story of the group's Journey in this world of light.