𝗢𝗻𝗲

༺𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲༻

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • ••••••••• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Y/n wasent the same after being kidnapped with her friend Finney. She found out that her once lovers were kidnapped and killed before her, she was more quiet and kept to herself.

She wake up with a groaned as she walked up to the school with Ginney and Gwen. She hated being there, there was to many memories, memories that she wishes she could just forget.

She sighed and looked at Finney, he knew that it was hard foe her. He saw the way you reactied to hearing their voices, he hated seeing her in pain

"Y/n, can you please just get through today? I promise if anyone bothers you I'll mess them up"He said playfully, she smiled

"Fine"was all she said as they walked in the school, Gwen had gone her own way and Finney had to go it his locker

"Try not to kill anyone, I'll only be gone for 5 or some minutes"He said pointing at finger at her

"Yeah, yeah whatever"She said walking away

"I LOVE YOU, EVEN IF YOU CANT LOVE YOURSELF"She heard Finney yell. She flipped him off

"I LOVE YOU TOO, FINNEY BOY"She yelled back, which made Finney roll his eyes at the nickname

She walked to her locker and put the things she didn't need into it. She was looking herself in the mirror she had on her lockers door.

She looked like a hot mess, her hair was a little wild like she haven't brushed it. She had dark bags under her eyes, form the lack of sleep she was getting.

She haven't been getting a lot of sleep, and if she did she would cry herself to sleep and thats about it.

(Same girl, same)

She walked to class and sat in her normal seat, Finney came in with a panic look until he saw Y/n. He sighed and sat next to her, she put her head in her arms, She fell asleep 10 minutes later.

Finney was worried for her, she would skip school three times a week and he would have to make up lies for her. He knew she were hurting and didn't want her to move on but it's been a mouth.

Gwen told her brother multiple time to let y/n be and heal. Gwen knew y/n were having a hard time so she would try to spend time with her or have her try to do things with they.

The day went by painfully slow, so once it was over Y/n was the first out of class and the first out of the school. She didn't wait for Finney and Gwen she just wanted to go home.

She made it home 10 minutes later, she went straight to her room knowing her parents weren't home. She went to her room took her coat off and laied down.

A soft sound was playing in the back ground, she laied there before falling asleeep.

Y/n jumped in her sleep which woke her up, she sighed as she laid back down. She looked at her clock that was on her nightstand, it was 1:30 am.

She got out of bed and walked over to yvanity, you sat in the chair and saw you had dark circles under your eyes.

She shook it off and got up, she walked to the kitchen and looked for something to eat, she found leftover, so she heated some up and ate.

As she was waiting for my food she heard a noise she looked and almost passed out, she saw Robin. He was liked pale and had dried blood on him.

She opened then closed her mouth, she blinked and then noticed he wasent there anymore. She sighed and cleaned her stuff up before going back to her room.

Y/n

Maybe I am just seeing things. Maybe my heads just making me see things. Ugh this is annoying.

I sighed and got up and walked over to the bathroom, I turned the tap on and washed my face, I looked at the mirror after I was done drying my face.

I saw someone in the mirror behind me it kinda looked like...Bruce. I gasped and turned around and saw no one, I singed and leaned back onto the counter.

I put my hands over my eyes and started sobbing, I sat on the floor with my back towards the sink.

"I swear to god I'm going crazy, I'm really going crazy"I said to myself I must have feel asleep because I woke up on the bathroom floor the next morning