//1//

Y/N POV

When I was younger, I was enemies with a boy named Gaege. We met in the first grade. I was finger painting at the art table, a beautiful flower and he came over and put a big blob of brown on my paper and said it was poop. Obviously I got mad and put paint all over him. We ended up getting into a paint fight, both of us being covered in all sorts of colours. That was just the beginning.

We lived next to each other and our parents were friends, so they made us hangout a lot but we hated each other. Every time our parents forced us to hangout at my house he would come over and rip the heads off of my barbies.

We grew up and it still continued, just in different ways. In high school anytime a guy would talk to me or flirt with me HE would butt in and say how stinky I was making up lies about how gross I am.

That's why I never got a boyfriend till college, and even then it didn't last long.

Because he did that people would start to make fun of me calling me stinky and what not. It didn't bother me too much but Gaege would always step in and yell at people who did call me names. It might've been the only nice thing he ever did.

Once I graduated high school I went to a college as far away from him as I possibly could.

GAEGE POV

When I was younger there was this girl. I met her in the first grade. She was there at the art table painting. She was really cute with her pigtails and barrettes.

I walked over wanting to help her paint and put a spot of brown. I made a joke saying it looked like poop but then she threw paint at me. I got mad and threw paint back causing a paint war. Ever since then we have had a love-hate relationship. We would hang out all the time. Yes I would rip the heads off her Barbies but I would always put them back on, I'm not a monster. Then in high school, she was still so pretty. I guess I kinda had a crush on her, I realized it in the 4th grade.

Guys were always hitting on her and trying to ask her out and I got jealous. I would tell the boys that she was smelly and gross. I know I shouldn't have done that but I didn't want her to go out with those guys, I wanted her to go out with me.

Then we graduated and she went to a college far away. I should have told her how I felt when I had my chance.

Y/N POV

Here I was packing my last box. I was moving back to Florida, to my hometown. I've finished my studies at school and now I don't know what to do with my life. That's why I'm moving back home.

I pick up the box, taking it to the moving van and hopping in my car to the airport. I went through security and am now waiting till my plane boards. I go on my phone and text my mom telling her I'm boarding soon.

YOUR MOMS POV

" you know y/n is coming back home." I say to Donna. ( idk what Gaege's moms name is so I'm just gonna say Donna)

" oh really." Donna says. "I wonder if Gaege still likes her hehehehe."

"Ooooh I don't knooow....mayyybeee!" I reply.

"We should get them togetherrrrrr." Donna responds.

"Omg toooootalllyyy." I agree. "They are sooooo cute togetherrrr!!!"

"Definitelyyyyyy!!!" Donna yells.

Y/N POV
(Time skip to after plane)

I get off the plane and head over to baggage claim. I see my luggage and grab it. I walk to the exit and wait for a cab, one arrives and I get in and tell them where I need to go.

I get to my moms house and step out of the cab grabbing my suitcase from the trunk and walking to the front door. The cab drives away and I knock on the door. Almost immediately my mom swings the door open, hugging me and squealing. I see Donna behind her and give her a hug. I enter the house setting my suitcase down upstairs in my old room then going back downstairs to my mom and Donna.

GAEGE POV

I'm sitting at my desk editing some videos when I get a text from my mom.

M=mom
G=Gaege

M: Heyyy honey I need you to come over to the y/l/m (ur last name) house.

G: is everything alr

M: yes everything is fine I just need you to come over

M: and get dressed and stuff don't come over looking like you don't shower

G: yea yea okay

I set my phone down finishing what I was doing on my computer. Then I got up and grabbed a towel before heading to the shower.

I get out wrapping myself in the towel and moving to my dresser. I grab some casual clothes and head downstairs to get my keys and leave. I start the car and drive to the y/l/n house.

I pull into the driveway and get to the door knocking. My mom answers the door hugging me and welcoming me in. "Why did I need to come over here!" I Asked.

"Oh no reason, just wanna hangout." She says bringing me to the living room.

I sit down on the love seat as my mom and y/m/n (ur moms name) sit on the couch. We sit in awkward silence, I'm still confused why I was told to come here.

I soon see y/n walk down the stairs. I thought she was in California at college. Since when did she come back? She came into the living room and saw me. She looked shocked and confused. She had no idea I was coming over, did she. I now knew why my mom asked me to come over.

Y/N POV

I walk down the stairs and into the living room to Gaege sitting in the love seat. I was shocked. When did he get here? I looked at my mom and Donna in annoyance. They moved their legs onto the couch taking up all the room leaving the only spot left, the love seat next to Gaege.

I sat down at the very end, as far away from Gaege as possible. He looked different, his hair was longer and his style was good for once, he had tattoos as well. He was actually kinda cute. I found myself staring and quickly looked away once I realized. I saw him go slightly pink as I did too.

I saw my mom and Donna smirking as they looked at each other.
"So why was I asked to come here?" Gaege speaks up.

"Yea why is he here?" I ask as well. He looked offended.

"Well I just think you two should catch up and hangout." My mom responds.

"Mom we're not children anymore you can force us to hangout." I explain.

"Well we're not forcing you but it would make Donna and I very happy if you hung out and got along." My mom says. I look at Gaege and back at my mom.

"Fine." I say simply. Gaege looks happy at my response.

"Really?" My mom and Donna ask at the same time.

"Yea."I responded.