SIXTY FOUR

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

Everything feels warm and cosy when my eyes gradually open, Kassian's arms are wrapped around my body tightly

Everything feels warm and cosy when my eyes gradually open, Kassian's arms are wrapped around my body tightly. Holding me in place so I don't somehow fall from his grip but we're laying down and I'm not about to fall off the bed. He's clearly just being extra cautious incase something happens and I can be ripped from his hold in a matter of seconds.

I press my face further into the pillow and smile as I stare ahead at the wall. My eyes flick down to his muscly arm that is placed over my midriff and pressing weight into my side but I enjoy the feeling.

There is no doubt that I always want to be this close to him.

My hand gently slides down his and I grip his fingers, spacing his out so mine can fit it.

Kassian grunts from behind me and shuffles closer, then his lips are pressed to the back of my neck and I shudder. He presses one to my shoulder, then the blade and back to my neck again.

"Mmmm," he hums deeply into my skin. "Good morning."

His sleepy voice will never not have a hold over me. God, I'd submit myself to that voice and anything he asks of.

I smile and push back into him, my ass pressing into his crotch perfectly. "Good morning," I say quietly.

Kassian pulls back his hand and grips my waist instead, forcing my attention around to him. His hands remain on my body and he forces our chests flush against one another. Then his fingers begin to smooth over the back of my hair, holding me close to him.

He leans in and presses a delicate kiss to my nose and I smile. I've never felt so content.

Please don't tell me to move because I don't want to do anything but this today. But I know we have to. We run the pack and it's our responsibility to keep them in check, to keep them strong, fit and in line.

I huff out a sigh and slide my head underneath his neck, my breath tickling his skin because I watch it raise in goosebumps. "Hmm," I mumble. "Back to training today?"

Kassian groans, loudly. "No," he grunts. "I want to stay in bed with you forever."

A small laugh rumbles from my chest. "I was just thinking the exact same thing," I admit slowly. "But the pack aren't going to train themselves, are they? What example will we be setting if we stay in bed all day."

I peek my head up at Kassian and his eyes are closed in protest. "Stop sulking," I prod his chest and he jolts.

His hands move to my sides to pinch. A squeal falls from my lips and I attempt to move from his ticklish fingers. "Stop it! Stop it!"

Kassian laughs and moves his hands away. "I've stopped," he says quietly and then places a soft kiss onto my lips. "I've stopped."

"Training," I remind him again and he rolls his eyes with a soft groan.