SIXTY FIVE

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

It rolls around to the weekend faster than I can blink, training this week with the pack has gone better than I expected

It rolls around to the weekend faster than I can blink, training this week with the pack has gone better than I expected. Even Kassian is impressed and it takes a lot to impress him in the slightest. I think he's slowly easing up on his tough expectations which only helps the pack improve even more.

It's a Sunday morning ritual to spend time in bed with Kassian. But today was different, when I wake up he's beside me and he kisses my shoulder before jumping out of the bed.

I frown and watch him put on his clothes. "Where is my cuddle?" I grumble through my sleepy voice.

Kassian smiles back at me and pulls a t-shirt over his head. "I'm gonna make breakfast and fresh coffee, come down when you're ready."

My mouth gapes open at the missed opportunity of us time. "Are you being serious? You're missing Sunday morning bed cuddles for breakfast?"

"Yep," he nods and then looks away, his actions seeming suspicious to me.

Then he exits swiftly before I can say anything else. I push myself up against the headboard and throw my arms over my chest like a spoiled child. This is no way to wake up on the weekend and partially mateless.

My stomach growls a few minutes later and I roll my eyes, dropping my hands back down to the bed. "Guess it's breakfast and coffee then," I mumble to myself before swiping the sheets off my body and finding the nearest thing to put on.

A baggy jumper and leggings will do. I open our bedroom door and head down to the kitchen, the sound of talking and laughing echoes in my mind. Why is everyone up at the crack of dawn on a Sunday? For the record it's like nine o'clock but still, that's early for our day off.

I push my way into the kitchen and scan my eyes across the room. Kassian is cooking bacon and eggs on the stove, Nella and Hope are beside him talking about something with huge smiles.

Mace and Alfie are sat at the table with their mugs of coffee and not even noticing my presence.

My eyes narrow at the situation and I let the door slam behind me, Hope and Nella turn their gaze to me and jump in the air. "Good morning Cleo!" Hope says brightly.

"Hi..." I look suspiciously between them, their grinning faces.

What the fuck is going on?

"You should try Kassian's coffee," Nella pitches in. "It's so good and fresh."

"Yeah!" Hope grins. "Yes, definitely try the coffee. You'll love it, try it now."

Nella elbows Hope and her facial expression drops, I'm sure they're mindlinking right now considering the frown marks on Nella's forehead and Hope's subtle nod.

"Okay... sure," I say after a few moments. "I'll try the coffee."

"Great," Nella grins and grabs a mug that is sitting against the counter on the wall. She fills it up from the coffee maker, steam wafting from the mug. "Here."