Burn out

Yedam wake up like more early before YN wake up cause he needed to go to the company. But before going to the company he did his usual routine, he shower, dressed up then he make a breakfast for himself and Yn. They have been living together for 5 months.

Time goes after Yedam goes to the company and Yn woke up. But she didn't even want to get up, she felt heavy. She didn't feel like doing anything but she knew Yedam have prepared her a breakfast so she didn't want to disappoint him so she forces herself to sit down first and it took her about 10 minute to stand up and walk to the dining room.

Yn saw the now cold breakfast prepared by Yedam and proceed to sit down on the chair. She only able to eat for 2 bites and started to feel guilty for some reason she felt very sensitive. She went back to bed and watch videos on her phone and it was a sad movie about how the male lead didn't like the female lead but fake himself to like the female lead. Suddenly Yn started to feel insecure, for some reason she just felt like crying she knew Yedam love her but she just doesn't feel love at that moment. She were scared, the fact that she was crying she felt like she were useless like she cannot even do anything special for Yedam. She is just lying on the bed while he just work.

Yn cried and cried feeling miserable but then she heard the door opened. She knew Yedam was home and she didn't know what to do. She hide herself in the blanket not showing herself.

YEDAM POV

I was back home to eat together with my lovely girlfriend. But I was confuse why the food on the table look like not eaten but just a bite or two. I went to look for my girlfriend in the bedroom and there she was covered with the blanket. I approached her and I heard sniffle?

NARRATOR's POV

Yedam went closer to Yn but when he heard her sniffling it make him panic. He acted calm and shake her body gently.

Yedam: Baby whats wrong?

Yn:.......

Yedam didn't know what to do but he knew if people are going through something its not safe to leave them alone. So he carried her body that were wrapped with the blanket put her on his lap and hugged her still letting her wrapped in the blanket. Yn pooped her head outside the blanket making her look cute.

But Yedam frowned when he was her red eyes.

Yn: Why are frowning? Are you mad at me?

And just like that Yn cried again.

Yedam: Oh my gosh Honey, Im so sorry nooo im not mad at you. Im just worried. Why are you crying?

Yedam ask Yn in a soft gentle voice knowing Yn is feeling sensitive.

Yn: I don't know. I want to cry I don't feel like I'm worthy today. I cannot think properly. Imma calm down first I will be more better after you give me some time first.

Yedam felt reluctant to leave her alone but he suddenly have an idea so he lay Yn down the bed softly and went outside after giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Yedam went to a flower shop to buy some flower , it took him a while to pick the flower and ended up buying roses with baby's breath which has a meaning of everlasting love and then he went back home. It was around 6 evening so he was preparing dinner for both of them, hoping that YN would eat it too.

He put the flower inside the refrigerator to keep it fresh, while he was cooking dinner. He prepared Yn's favorite meal. After he finished cooking, he went and set up the table, giving first date vibe.

When Yedam was about to wake Yn up, Yn went out and stood still feeling overwhelmed. Yedam saw it and went straight to hug Yn and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Yn just cry for a good minutes and thanks Yedam

Yn: Thank you for everything babe

Yedam: Aww honey, it's okay. Let's eat before the food get cold, I made you mac and cheese.Before they sit down and eat, Yedam went to the refrigerator and gave the flower to YN. Yn stare at yedam thinking what she did to deserve a loving boyfriend like yedam.

Yedam: Love you always, honey

YN: Love you too, babe

They then proceed to eat dinner. After that they went to watch movie together at the living room, Yedam turns on the minion movie and went to sit down beside Yn. They hold hands while watching the movie. They watch it at home since Yedam is an idol and if they watch it on theater people will recognize him. While watching the movie, Yedam felt a weight on his shoulder and realized that Yn has fall asleep, he chuckled thinking how cute she look and carefully carried her in a bridal style to the bed.

He kissed Yn on the forehead.

Yedam: Good night love

He then went out to turn the movie off and wash the dishes before taking shower. After that he went to sleep too.

-A and DeadFlower

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐘𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐦🦊 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭/𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 🎉