Chapter 1

"Hey mum!" Hermione said to her mother, happily trotting into the kitchen, sitting down at the table.

"Hello, darling! I'm just designing some new clothes." She replied, carefully sketching some very detailed drawings onto a pile of messy paper.

"Why?" Hermione asked, grabbing a mug from the counter island and pouring herself a cup of tea, before casually taking a small sip.

"Mione, are competition is falling. And so are we. So I thought I'd try out some new clothing designs to bring us back up." She said, still concentrating on he pile of papers, which was now higher that Hermione's tea.

"Darling!" Shouted Hermione's dad from the hallway "Something came in the post and it's addressed to you!" He said, trundling into the kitchen and placing the paper on top of the enormous pile of clothing designs.

She placed down her pencil on the table and tore open the letter.

Dear the owners of Danger,

We are writing to you to inform you that our company is going vastly downhill. And it has come to my attention that yours has too.

We are going to make a proposal that your daughter gets married to our son- for the benefit of both companies. This would become a reason to form one huge company out of the two that we have now. The marriage will signify this and it will also financially benefit the two companies.

Yours sincerely,
MLine

Once she had finished reading it out loud, the room was clustered with awkward silence.

"Well that's a lot to take in!" Chuckled Dan, trying to lighten the mood.

"Dan! This is NOT a laughing matter!" Jane banged her hands on the table and stared knives at the man in front of her, who then immediately became silent. Hermione just stood there in pure an utter shock.

So thanks to ohmyhp for basically writeing this whole thing. Well I mean I wrote most of it . She just corrected my grammer. But thanks so much your a great friend! Thanks for reading this ! Leave a nice comment about what you think will happen!