READ 4.0

This is BOOK 4 of my YOU MUST READ DREAM STORIES.

You can find BOOK 1, BOOK 2 and BOOK 3 on my profile.

For finding stories:

If the link for Ao3 stories doesn't work then do this:

-1. Go to Ao3, click 'search' and then 'edit search' in order to find stories. Then put either the Writer's name or the name of the story and fill up the relationship bar with Clay|Dream/You and then when you search for it, it'll pop up.

-2. OR you can simply go on the browser version of Wattpad and click on the link that I have posted in the comments. It works when you do it like that, but in the app doesn't.

-If a story is on Wattpad and GO AND SEARCH FOR IT! DON'T BE LAZY! It will be worth it, trust me! It's best if you search for the author.

-And for the Tumblr stories, just click the link. For those that do not know, a Masterlist is a list of all stories in one place, that one author had written.

*If you can't find some stories, try to search just for the title or author's name. If that doesn't work (or the link) then that means that the story probably got deleted/unpublished.*

*If I ever make a mistake regarding a link or something, tell me so that I can correct it!

Don't be shy and go tell and yell at the writers who didn't update in a long time. Damand an update!*

-If it ever happens that one Author changes their name, then you can find the certain story in my reading lists on my profile.

***AND PLEASE DO NOT SPAM COMMENTS WHERE I POSTED LINKS (people won't be able to find the links then) ***