𝟗| 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

9: master plan

"An Alpha pack

"An Alpha pack. And they're not coming. They're already here."

THE SOUNDS OF lockers shutting in the boy locker room could be heard all around as the lacrosse players were getting ready to go home, taking off their lacrosse uniforms. The coach could be seen inside as well, as well as the sheriff as he spoke to the three werewolves in front of him, a notepad in his hand as he spoke to the teenagers who he knew in the locker room. Arms crossed, Y/n found herself biting her bottom lip as she hoped they could find the boy that grew to be such a close friend to her since she met him.

It wasn't long until Stilinski was walking off after the teenagers promised that they'd call him if they found the missing Stiles Stilinski who had suddenly been taken after the lights on the field had gone down. An ambulance had came to take Jackson to the hospital and Scott's mom had gone with them back to the hospital. When Stilinski walked off, coach came up to the three, telling Scott that he needed to get his grades up before the next season so he could play, considering he was the co-captain.

"I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." Coach continues, his voice softer than usual. "I kind of hate Greenburg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenburg. I'm just saying we... I need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

Only nodding in reply, reassuring Coach that he would get his grades up, the man turns around and walks off, leaving the werewolves inside. Seeing that it was quiet in the locker room, Y/n and Isaac glanced around to make sure no one was inside before turning back to Scott, who had ripped open Stiles' locker door, tossing it to the floor before bringing out two shirts that belonged to Stiles, handing one to Y/n before grabbing a shoe, handing it to Isaac, telling them that they'll find the human by scent.

"How come you guys get his shirts and I get a shoe?" Isaac questions.

When he didn't get a response from either of the werewolves, Isaac looks up to see Scott and Y/n staring at something ahead of them and he follows their gazes to see Derek standing there, his hands behind his back as he wore his usual blank expression, his dark green eyes glancing between the teenagers, lingering on his little sister.

"We need to talk." Derek informs.

The next thing Y/n and Scott knew, an all too familiar face was stepping out from behind the lockers and stopping right behind his nephew. Y/n's eyes widen in shock at the sight of her uncle alive, remembering what happened and how her brother had turned into the Alpha because he killed him.

Peter Hale had been glancing between the three teenagers before stopping on his niece, taking notice of how her and Isaac were gripping each other's hands tightly, the light brown haired boy stepping closer to the girl.