010

To say you got along with Izuku's friends faster than you would've ever imagined is an understatement. Anyone who knew you for a while knew you didn't ease up around people this early within the first meeting so this was almost shocking to three certain males.

"Honestly Denki, I feel like you do thirst traps and fail but succeed at the same time." You and Kaminari stood in line for your turn at the slides, talking, along with some of the others.

"The funny thing is I do- but I don't know whether or not that last part was supposed to be a compliment or an insult, but I'll take it as a compliment anyway!" He replied back, smiling.

"Wow, when Midoriya said he had a girl, I thought he was just spitting shit out his ass" Todoroki spoke from in front of the two of you.

"Come on Todoroki! Is it really that unbelievable for me to have a partner?" Izuku questioned from behind you.

"Well, considering the fact that you are a huge crybaby, Yes."

"I am not!"

"Hm. The next time you cry I'm shaming you."

"Well he is right Midoriya. Yesterday you almost cried when your ice cream fell-"

"It was expensive-"

"It was five dollars bro.."

"Still expensive.." He huffed and turned his head, blushing from embarrassment.

You smiled at him then pinched his cheek. "Aww, poor baby~"

"Stop it N/nnn" He whined as he quickly became flustered.

"Fine, fine." You gave him a kiss on the cheek you pinched.

"Man, I can't wait to get into a relationship" Kami stated moving up.

"And when will that be? In your next life?" Todoroki questioned.

"Well damn. You're beginning to become really shady"

"I get it from the people around me. With that being said, stay away from me."

"..HUH?! REALLY MAN?!"

"Yes really."

You laughed at Todoroki's exchange of words with Kaminari as they both 'conversated'.

~•○~

As soon as you got off the slide you didn't even get a chance to say anything before you were pulled away by the girls. Now you were walking alongside them conversating.

"Wow, so you're telling me he was dating a famous model this whole time and didn't think to tell us?! How rude!" Mina pouted.

"Well, to be fair it's none of our business. Kero"

"Still.."

"Enough about that." Yamomo spoke up. "L/n, how's your stay in Japan so far? I hope all is well."

"It's been great! And please, call me Y/n."

"Very well. You can call me Momo just to be fair"

"Okay!"

"You must have people swarming around you all the time" Jirou played with her ear jack.

"Hm? No not really. Many have recognized me, yes. But have been respectful enough to not get in my personal space most of the time. And honestly I'm glad. It's sorta overwhelming being surrounded by loads of new people- and- well people in general.." You rubbed the side of your neck, sweatdropping.

"Are we making you uncomfortable?" The girls stopped.

"No, No, No! Not at all!" You slightly panicked.