A Day in the daycare

Bold: Moon
Normal: Sun
_______________________________________

It was a normal day in the daycare and Sun was Painting with all the kids. Moon wasnt very happy because this morning he didnt get what he wanted. What moon wanted was to fuck sun but sun said no. But moon was going to make sun stop being virgin and fuck him hard. It was only 6:00 and they normaly close at 10:00 but moon didnt care. He called all the parents to tell them to pick there kids up. "Moony i wanted to paint with the kids more why did you close early" "Uh what are you doing" Oh sunny today your not going to be a virgin. "Uh moony what do you mean" Moon started thrusting into sun at a fast paste. -AHh- -moonyy- -wh-AHa-t -aHh-re- -you-doing- Im punishing you for not giving me what i want. -Moony- i-i can expl-aHhi-n -ple-ahh-se- dont- touch- -the.. MOONY WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Moon started touching suns sun rays. -aHh- -im s-orry- -p-l-aHh-se-  -st-op-  Moon was feeling kind so je let sun cum. Then they got a shower to get cleaned off.
Just wait for your turn to be the bottom. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 "𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬". Moon was really scared because sun takes it too far.
_______________________________________
Hey yall 🤠  Hope you enjoyed the first chapter.

Words: 238