Chapter 9

"Kiss me..." Raelle hears a voice of her partner in front of her face. The blonde's eyes shoot open when she wakes up in a sweat from heated dream. Scylla's voice fades away in her head.

Collar turns her head to look at the brunette sleeping peacefully next to her. "Shit..." a twitch comes from under the sheets and she looks down at herself. "Fuck- didn't realize it was a wet dream."

Raelle whispers and lays her head down back on the pillow. She squeezes her eyes shut trying to think of something nasty or sad, but all she can see are Scylla's boobs. "Damn it." The blonde can feel how her hard on keeps growing.

"I swear one day I'm going to cut you off." She reaches under the blankets and slides hand inside pajama boxers. A small sigh of relief leaves Raelle's mouth when she pulls out her cock out of the underwear.

With a hand slowly starts to stroke a way up and down. "Make it quick... ah." She moans softly while circling a thumb around the head. "A-ah..." another quiet moan slips out of Raelle's lips.

Scylla turns in her place now facing her partner. She's still asleep but the fact that she's moving tells Raelle that the brunette's going to wake up soon.

Collar pulls out her hand and gasps softly when her erection stands out proudly through the sheets. "Please, don't wake up. Please, don't wake up." She prays with eyes shut and formed fists squeezing the sheets.

Raelle looks over at her partner who's still asleep. She walks hand under the covers again and goes back to rubbing her member. "Oh, my- this feels so good." When her balls tense for the first time the blonde gets up and heads to the bathroom. "Ah- f-fuck yeah."

She sits down on the toilet and keeps working her hand smoothly around the rock hard cock. Adding some lubrication to her hand spitting on it, Raelle continues massaging.

First series of beads of pre-cum ooze out of the tip and the blonde bites her bottom lip. Looking at her hard on getting massaged turns her on even more. Teasing her sack with the other hand Raelle lets out a low groan in pleasure.

Scylla turns in the bed again and slowly opens eyes. She looks over at an empty place next to herself. The brunette sits up and yawns into her hand when notices what's going on in the bathroom.

Poor Raelle forgetting to close the door since she hasn't slept with anyone over the night other than Scylla last time they had sex.

Ramshorn's eyes widen and the girl rubs them to make sure this isn't just a dream. A smirk comes up to Scylla's lips as she watches how passionately Raelle's stroking her cock.

She bites her lower lip at the sight. Thoughts going dirtier with every second wanting to grab that girl and drag her back to the bed. But damn, the sight... maybe the only chance to see it truly happening.

Scylla gets up from the bed and slowly sneaks over to the door frame peaking only to see what the blonde's doing. Raelle lets out a soft moan when she starts to tease only the tip. She starts jolting her hips up into her hand as if she was thrusting into something.

The brunette can feel how her clit throbs down in her pajama pants. She bites her lip again and decides not to waste the opportunity. Scylla's hand makes a way down to her panties and sliding it in she starts working her own way to an amazing climax.

Her entrance spills liquids right onto her underwear. Scylla reaches lower to her pussy and pumps two fingers in. Covering mouth with the second hand she lets out a silence moan.

Raelle gets up from the toilet and turns towards it. Her hand rubbing extremely fast as she feels her orgasm approaching with big steps. "Uh- ah... oh." She moans louder than she expected.

The blonde stands on her toes pushing forward her hips ready to release but nothing comes out. She looks down at a hand that's pressed up against her tip blocking a way out for cum.

"S-scylla." Raelle gasps out trying to catch her breath after an orgasm that didn't happen. She blushes angrily on her cheeks looking at the brunette in front of her who just stopped her from climax.

Collar gulps seeing the darkness and lust in her girlfriend's eyes. "You should've waken me up..." Scylla says letting go of her partner's member. She grabs the blonde by her shirt and pulls her back into the bedroom.

"Does that mean I'm in trouble?" Raelle smirks following Scylla to the bed. She checks out the girl on the way and taps her butt.

"Yes, detective Collar. I'm going to punish you..." the brunette reaches for the cuffs before shoving Raelle onto the bed. "You were a bad cop, sweetie..." She grabs both of Raelle's hands and cuffs them to the frame of the bed above the girl's head.

The blonde gulps again trying to take her hands down but the cuffs are tightly wrapped around her wrists. "Why do I get a feeling you'll love this game?" Raelle asks with a nervous laugh at the end.

Scylla wraps her hand around her partner's cock and starts rubbing it insanely fast trying to get Raelle just to the edge. She knows it's working when Raelle lets out a wheezing moan on a high pitch note.

The brunette lets go and opens the drawer on the right side. "Where do you keep condoms?" She looks over at her girlfriend with a quirked brow. Raelle nods towards the drawer thinking of the feeling of herself burying into the girl.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot." Collar starts but Scylla only laughs and shakes her head.

"No compliment can make me stop this." Ramshorn opens the drawer which is empty. "Well, certainly you don't keep rubbers in here. Do you want an extra torture round for lying to me?"

Raelle shakes her head quickly. "No, please. I must have gone out of them. But-! I've got one downstairs in the wallet. Just in case..." the blonde tries to save herself from getting deeper into shit.

"Fine, I won't need one anyways." Scylla gets back to the erection that she's interested to and starts working her hand around it again.

"W-what do y-you mean?" Raelle's trying to hump into her girlfriend's hand while her throat gets tighter making speaking difficult because of an another orgasm approaching her cock. "Ah-!" She moans out sharply but the feeling goes away when Scylla takes her hand off.

"You little-! Y-you're evil, Scyl." Collar hisses through clenched jaw and throws her head back desperately wanting to release but the brunette keeps her right on the edge.

"I'm going to go get the condom. Don't move- oh, sorry you can't." Scylla gives her partner a mischievous smile and winks at Raelle. "Be back in a minute." The brunette leaves the bedroom and walks downstairs to get the rubber.

Raelle quickly uses a special seed for locks and takes off the handcuffs before Scylla could manage to come back. She gets up and hides behind the door.

Meanwhile, the brunette grabs the condom from her girlfriend's wallet and rushes back up the stairs to continue her game. When she enters the room there's no one on the bed just as if the last 10 minutes didn't happen.

Scylla walks over to the bed and feels arms wrapping around her waist. "I'll take this." Collar whispers into Scylla's ear and grabs the rubber from the girl's hand. "Now, we're going to have heated sex because you, stopped me from cumming."

Ramshorn gulps at the thought of all of the things they could do in bed. Her dreams finally feeling closer than anything else, except her partner. "We have to go to work past 10 am." Scylla says but a finger silences her.

"No, you won't leave this room until you'll get enough for making me last so long. You have no idea how it feels to be edged. It hurts, but it's also good." Raelle moves hair out of her girlfriend's neck and starts placing soft kisses around Scylla's skin.

"Should I undress myself or are we getting straight to the point with your desires, detective Collar?" The brunette turns to face her partner and connects their lips for a passionate open mouthed kiss.

"I'm starting to like when you wake up with a boner." Scylla mumbles against Raelle's lips and walks her hand down to stroke at the girl's cock.
"It was so hot watching you jerk off so passionately."

Ramshorn admits what she likes about her partner and leans down to kiss at Raelle's neck. The blonde pushes Scylla on the bed and lays on top of her. Taking off her shirt as quick as possible before kissing her girlfriend again.

"I dreamed about your boobs. I think I might have a special place for them in my heart." Raelle jokes and goes down on her naked partner kissing a way over the girl's chest. "You're so beautiful. The way I just want to wallow with you in bed all day."

Scylla chuckles at her girlfriend's words and wraps an arm around Raelle's neck. "You're so corny, baby." The brunette pulls Raelle up and kisses her one more time before reaching down and aiming the tip at her entrance.

"Now, please fuck me like there's no tomorrow." Raelle's eyes darken at her girlfriend's words and she gives Scylla a look before settling perfectly.

"Baby, I don't want to fuck. I want to make love." The blonde says softly pumping inside of Scylla. Soft moans coming out from the detective's mouth create a song for Raelle who humps up into her partner. "Tell me... that you want me, that you need me... tell me."

Collar gasps out taking short breaths as she's already coming close to her orgasm. Scylla can feels how full 8 inches smoothly hit her G-spot making her moan louder. Beads of sweat forming on both of their skins as they start moving together in Raelle's bed.

"Y-yes, baby. Ah- I-I want you so much!" Scylla grabs one of Raelle's butt cheeks because of the sensations that the blonde sends her. "I n-need you e-every day! Ah my lord!" The brunette screams louder when Raelle picks up the pace.

"Come for me, Scylla. Come for me." Thrusting faster than she thought it's possible Raelle moans when her testicles pinch and tense up. The hand on her butt giving her shivers at it's squeezing her sensitive spot.

"Ah, please kiss me baby!" Scylla yells from under the blonde wanting them to be as close as possible when she goes over the edge. "Kiss me..." Raelle makes their lips touch again and she bites at the lower lip of her partner.

Scylla moans softly into the kiss as it lingers for a few seconds. They pull away to catch breaths that are already racing same as their hearts. "I-I'm cumming." Raelle mumbles and kisses her girlfriend passionately when her thrusts get sloppy and out of rhythm that she created.

"Oh, Raelle!" The brunette reaches her climax squirting all around Raelle's cock. Her body squirms multiple times. Scylla can't let out a single moan because of how shook is her entire brain.

The blonde's stomach and balls tense up for the last time as strings of sperm release into the condom that she rolled up before pushing herself inside the girl. "Ah, me too..." Raelle falls on top of her girlfriend out of energy as she squirms out of ultimate pleasure.

"You're so good at this." Scylla chuckles patting her partner's head and kisses Raelle's cheek while gasping loudly like an old locomotive.

"And you're the best I've ever had." The blonde chuckles as well and takes care of the mess at her bottom before cuddling into Scylla's side. "Let's give it 10 minutes to sink before we get ready for work, okay?"