Alone forever

I was on my home from work and it was around 1 am, I hated working the late shifts at the bar. "Goddammit" I yelled in my car. I pulled into the driveway and parked. I got out and got my keys by the door. I opened and stopped at the door.

"Well about time you came home lacy I've been waiting about two hours" a tall floating figure said.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU" I screamed.

"Come inside and sit down I'll get you some tea" he mumbled.

"What do you want from me?!"

"You, kitten"

I walked inside and set my shit down on the floor. I sat on my couch and held my knees. "Did you come here to kill me" I whispered. "N-" "Cus if you did just do it now I don't like anything right now anyway" I mumbled. "What the hell lacy I'm not killing you.. yet maybe I haven't really thought about it" he said walking over to me with tea. "Can I see what you look like fully" I whispered. "Yes you may" he came over by the lamp and turned it on. "See"

(This is his casual)

"You're a devil?" I whimpered. "No no kitten, one I'm your master, two I'm an incubus and I'm here to fuck you shamelessly" he said with a smirk.

I got up and ran for my room. "You can't run from hell forever princess!" He yelled coming after me. "STAY THE FUCK AWAY I DONT WANT YOU HERE" I screamed slamming and locking my door. "I told you that you can't run" he whispered in my ear. "Fuck" I said under my breath. "What was that kitten~" he trailed his hand up my spine.

[SLIGHT RAPEISH WARNING]

He wrapped his long arm around my waste. "It'll be more painful if you refuse" he slid his clawed fingers into the hem on my jeans. "P-please n-not like this" I whimpered. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I- I'm not ready for it yet" I sighed. "What do you mean" he backed away. "I haven't lost it yet" "lost what" "my v card dumbass"

"Oh I know that why I'm here it's taking yo hoe ass too damn long" he grumbled.

"Well damn I'm saving it for that special someone" I mumbled.

"Maybe that's me taa-daa" he did the jazz hands. "Your a child" I threw a pillow at him. "Actually I'm 2400 years old so I'm only technically 24 in human years, but that makes you a 22 year old virgin I could only imagine being that sad and you haven't even been drunk before or high you know how pathetic that is and when you were 8 you still couldn't ride a bike, god your life is sad" he threw practically my whole life on a plate.

"How do you know all this" I asked.
"I've been watching you since day one" he smiled.
"Fan behavior" I grumbled. "Welp back to fucking you" he smirked. He picked me up bridal style and used some demon magic shit to make it so I couldn't move on the bed. "I don't get how your not back in hell, you should be burning for this" I groaned. "Bitch I rose from hell" he laughed. 

"Ughhhh you should go back" I groaned. "Princess I can't until I fuck you and then kill you later on" he smirked. "I wanted to come home and go to bed tho" I yawned. "Too bad" He pulled off his shirt to reveal his abs and perfect chest. He unbundled his pants and unzipped them revealing his v line. My eyes trailed down to a buldge in his pants. "Someone's excited" I laughed. "As a incubus my dick is either always hard or just not there" he grumbled. "So if your not in the mood your dick just vanishes?" I asked. "To human eyes yes"

------
Stopping here cus it's 1:20 am and I'm tired and no longer horny they'll fuck next chapter