11 || why am I feeling this way?

While Rosalie was having a predicament, at Celestial Arcane Agency. Elsewhere, Jinx was in the supermarket, attached to the nearest mall entrance, shopping for groceries. However she was still has her mind on what happened with Rosalie, earlier in the morning and when Rosa wanted to tell her constantly.

It's not a big deal about it though...; I really don't care about what, Rosalie's secrets are... Jinx sighed heavily. Leaning against the cart, stopping for a bit. Turning her head over to the shelf that contains a bunch of cleaning products. Jinx was aware she went down the wrong aisle by mistake. She just couldn't scratch the topics at hand. Closing her eyes, straightening up with proper posture once again.

Why do I say, I don't need to know...; when deep down I really want to know...; I must hurt, Rosalie's feelings... Jinx gripped the handle on the shopping cart and then she slapped her face. "Okay... no need to dwell in on my concerns about earlier... stick to the present" she yowled hyping herself up.

Jinx noticed someone push their own cart into the aisle, she was in. She blushed and quickly pushed her cart, out of the aisle hoping that they didn't hear her hyping herself up.

Two hours later, After paying for the groceries. Jinx walked out of the supermarket, holding three plastic bags of groceries. One using her arm, to hold her car keys and two by her other hand. She walked over to where she parked her vehicle. Beeping it with the remote. She opened the drivers door, and putting the plastic bags on the passenger seat before climbing into the seat and shutting the door.

Jinx did her seat belt inserted her key into the engine and backed out of the spot, to drive back to her and Rosalie's apartment, thinking that Rosalie is back and waiting.

***

In another part of town, a girl with dark brown hair, walked out of local book store, holding a stack of manga but who knows how much manga the girl is holding. She refused a bag that was offered to her, as she thought she can carry it all home in her arms. The problem lies in how big the stack is. It's almost thirty manga. The stack was almost over her view of sight. Whenever she walks passed people crossing paths with her. She gets weird glances and sometimes muttering 'if she can read all that' or 'how can she see'.

The girl ignored it all and continued to walk on like she didn't hear all that. with a hmph. She did get staring and shocked glances. However the girl quite literally rammed into someone and all her manga went flying hitting the sidewalk all around her she almost fell face first after uttering "no my manga"  tripping on a piece of uneven concrete. that until the guy caught her before she fell.

"Whoa are you alright?" He responded leaning forward with a half crouch, catching the girl in both of his arms.

She nodded stating to the guy, who held her, without looking up at him. Instead she was glancing at her freshly bought manga spread out around them. Leaning over to pick up one or two, near her to dust them off. "but my manga... I just bought all this and now they are ruin" she spoke with frustration in her voice.

The male felt a bit of sympathy for the girl. His blue gaze lit up as he smiled nervously. Sweeping a part of his golden blonde hair to the side. man this girl is not paying attention to me, she cares for her books.... So he can decided to help her pick them all up. "Allow me" he stated.

The blondes haired guy started to help the girl pick up her manga that spread around them. Which sort of made her notice. "Oh you don't have to? I can-" she started to say, rushing to pick up the rest.

When they both picked up all of the girls manga. She shuttered trying to say "you really didn't have to-"

"I insist, and I might have been in your way" he spoke quickly "and tell me where you are going with this big stack, I can help you carry it"

"No no... please..." she suddenly cut herself off just noticing to whom she walked into. She kept calmed but a deep red blush grew on her cheeks. Holy... hell is he hottt... omg..

"I don't have any important to be right now, so I can help you carry your books?" He responded to her

omggg... he is kind too...  "Sure I am just heading back home?"  she look nervous for sharing her home address with a stranger. "So I can assure you, I can..."

"Oh you can trust me, I won't go into your home, and I will just leave right after" he spoke to her.

agh..... my god.... What a kind man... "oh alright, thanks by the way" she spoke calmly meanwhile her thoughts is a mess. oh Kaora... what the hell are you doing? You don't know this man's intentions. He could lie... "just follow me"

Both Kaora and the blonde guy started to walk side. She holding half of her stack and he holding the rest. The blonde haired male tilted his head looking down at the girl. Feeling the awkward tension between the two. He opened his mouth to speak
"If I can make this even less awkward, between us, I will introduce myself to you. I'm Myde Kogane,"

The girl looked up, stopping "oh it's not like that, it's just that..." turning away for a bit, to try to collect her thoughts "that I'm lost in thoughts right now... b-but thank you Myde, I'm Kaora Darnesse"

Myde chucked at how cute Kaora is behaving. Kaora glared back at him "what's so funny"

"Nothing, nothing," he added, wiping tears away, with his thumb, Kaora chuckled slightly, with him.