ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥!

The first 2-3 chapter will basically be a set up, so no seeing any of your favorite characters yet! Sorry! -Author♥—————————————————————————♥

♥—————————————————————————♥

~3RD PERSON POV~

The sounds of suitcases rolling could be heard all around, people chatting and greeting each other after the long and grueling flight. Y/n yawned, stretching his back after being in the same sitting position for hours.

It didn't help that the whole flight was filled with some baby crying, making Y/n not get any sleep. Walking to the railing next to the escalators, Y/n pulled out a picture of a smiling family from the pocket of his jacket.

Looking at the crowd below, he spotted the couple that was supposed to take him in for the school year sitting on a bench with their daughter. They seem to be scanning the crowd for the H/c boy, while the little girl is happily bouncing in the mother's lap.

Y/n's eyes lit up, finally being able to meet them after months of exchanging letters. He got on the escalators and tried waving his hand to get their attention, but ultimately failed as they only looked through the crowd.

After reaching the bottom, he pushed his way into the crowd and called out to them. The small family finally saw him, and they all got up, grabbing their stuff and heading towards him.

Y/n had a dumb smile on his face; he was finally in Tokyo.. After all his hard work trying to get into the student exchange program. All those countless hours of eating chips while trying to make at least one coherent sentence in Japanese..

"Mr. and Mrs. Tanaka! It's finally good to meet you after all this time!" Y/N practically ran up to them, Y/n gave them a big hug.

"Oh Y/n, no need to be so formal! I told you! You can call us by our first names.." Mr. Tamaki said, awkwardly patting Y/n on the back. The little girl was trying to push her way into the middle of the hug, wanting to be included too.

"That's right Y/n, we've talked about this in the letters! It makes me feel old being called that." Mrs. Ophelia chimed in, breaking the hug and picking up the little girl.   

The little girl tugged on his jacket. "Wow mister! You look very handsome in person!! You look like a prince from my book Mommy got me!" Which only got a small shrug from the boy, not knowing what to say to that.

"Sorry guys, I kinda forgot.. Haha.." Y/n backed up to get a good look at the family. The two parents looked younger than their actual age, which was both 34.

They looked like they were 23 years old, aside from a few obvious aging marks. In between them was an 8-year-old girl with two little pony tails sticking from the sides of her head, with a little pink bow on each of her hair ties.

If Y/n remembered correctly, her name was Kawa. They all had black hair, Mr. Tamaki's being short, while the girls had very long and smooth hair.

Last but not least, they were all wearing semi-formal clothing. In all honesty, Y/n felt a little underdressed.

Mrs. Ophelia clasped her hands together, interrupting Y/n's train of thought  "Well now that you're finally here, I bet you're all tired out from that plane ride. So let's head back to your new temporary home! We can talk more over dinner."

Y/n only nodded as they made their way to the front entrance of the airport. He couldn't wait to be able to explore the rest of Tokyo..

♥—————————————————————————♥

~2ND PERSON POV~

     It was almost 10pm, You've finally gotten ready for bed. Earlier Mrs. Ophelia made everyone dinner, and wow.. Mrs. Ophelia's cooking was better than anything you had tasted before.

Your mother's cooking was always burnt since she'd always somehow forget something was cooking till smoke filled the house. But Mrs. Ophelia's? Mh.. You felt like the angels had come from above and blessed her cooking.

You felt like you were on cloud nine. It's either that or it's just that your mother's cooking had taken a toll on you, but anyways. The rest of the evening wasn't bad, we've gotten to know more about each other, like our hobbies and stuff like that.

It was pretty uneventful compared to what you thought would happen, but it's mostly whatever. The room they gave you though was... something to say the least.

It was filled with boxes of random items and furniture, it seems that the only thing they prepared for you was a bed.. They didn't even bother to dust the room out, or even get rid of the cobwebs! And that was it.. You wanted to finally cry, but no tears could come out.

For now, you were just too tired to complain anymore, so you sat down. You used your hand to move your head side to side while yawning, trying to relive some aches in your neck from the long flight.

CRACK

"Ah? Ah..."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"