01

this story contains these characters as well as the stranger things characters :

Sydney Novak, Stanley Barber - ianowt

Boris pavlikovsky : the goldfinch

will

"Will! School! " i heard joyce shout through the doorway.

"Mooooooommm 5more minutes!" i groan

"you dont want me to have to get hop in there do ya?" She said which automatically made me jump from out of my bed.

i quickly got changed into mainly what i normally wear, a checkered shirt with pants. i wouldn't say i had a style. It was mainly what i saw hopper wear, and he brought me and johnathan into those sort of clothes.

speaking of johnathan, he had no trouble to make friends. He easily made friends with this dude called Argyle, he smells funny and acts funny but johnathan tells me hes just different. They met one night when Johnathan went to get pizza and argyle was working there. From there till now, argyle has brought me and eleven to school daily. He's like another brother.

"My dudes! we'll be late!" Argyle says pointing at the clock above his head.

"Yea yea one minute!" I call running to my room

"what is he doing?" i hear eleven ask

"I don't know. Here have an eggo for the road" Mom says handing a eggo to eleven.

"will, eggo?" Mom asks as i run back from my room

"na , we'll be late, love u mom!" I say with a hug

once we got in argyles van eleven was the first to point out the strange smell

"eww what is that smell?!" She says putting her hand on her nose

"Oh that? My dude that is-" Argyle began, when johnathan slammed his hand onto his mouth

"its argyles deodorant." he spoke over him.

.

Eleven didn't go by 'eleven' in schools, for obvious reasons, instead she went by her birth name 'Jane' But i normally called her 'El' no one really asked much of it. Eleven did have some friends, one of which didnt really like me.

we arrived in school and eleven was greated with a warm hug from her friends

Her bestfriend was a girl named angela, who used to be a total jerk to el, she bullied el, well she was forced to by her old friends. Soon after all that bullying thing, Angela realised how bad of a person she was and soon apologised. Now they're inseparable.

She's also friends with this girl, Sydney. I prefer sydney over Angela. Shes sweet but has a bit of a temper, shes alot like El actually. Syd told me and el about her secret. She has powers like el, but she cant control them. Eleven helped sydney control her powers and theyre amazing friends. Syd and i used to be best friends until she found someone better than me called Stan Barber and obviously jane.

"Jane!" Sydney says running over to el giving her a massive hug

"hey syd!" El smiles "ANGELAAA!"

el then ran up to angela with the biggest hug ever.

-

as for i, i ignored it. Girls were.... not my thing, lets say.

Sydney promised she'd let me meet this Stan Barber eventually when he comes back from his vacation .

i was glad there was another boy that i could talk to. I just didnt know him yet.

but until stanley comes to school, i guess ill just have to be a total loner.

well thats what i thought

-
Science

"ok class your teacher isnt here toda-" the teacher began when an unfamiliar face walked in

"um who are you?"

"Im boris" He says with a shrug

"Last name?" She says obviously wanting to go home

"Pavlikovsky"

"Can you repeat that?"

"P A V L I K O V S K Y" He says right in the teachers face

"i dont get paid enough for this young man. Sit down immediately." She say getting pissed. I liked this guy, he was the complete opposite of me, but he was a total badass! the girls would swarm over him in any second.

"where"

"Um. You can sit next tooo....... William Byers! hes at the back, hopefully he'll keep you quiet." Oh fuck.

The curly haired boy came and sat right beside me

"William huh?" He says with a smirk

i nodded.

"Not the chatty type eh? He laughed "Thats perfect for me william. Im very chatty"

i just stayed silent

"Oh come on william speak up i dont bite!"

"it's will"

"Ah! there we go!" He says laughing "Well William i am Boris nice to meet you,"
he says handing his hand out

"uhh what are you doing?" I whisper

"Hand shake! Do you americans not hand shake?" he asks genuinely confused

"mmm. no."

"HA! Really! Thats so weird." He leans his head down on the table "its so different here from Russia"

"You're from russia?" I speak, I shouldn't have to act dry. Maybe thats why i have no friends.

"Russia,, Ukraine, Poland, Australia, Sweden oh my god you name it i've been there!" He shouts
, the teacher did not care.
"Woah. Thats so cool, you know technically we're both new here" I laugh

"oh really! where are ya from?" He asks putting his head up

"Just Indiana. A lot of shit happened there" I respond

"Oh ive never been to indiana. Well you're different maybe because you're from indiana?" he speaks, i listen to every word, i laughed at that, i knew it was true. if i was never in hawkins, experiencing the upside down shit, then i would be a normal kid.

"Different? how come?"

"Well, everyone here in america is all talk, talk , talk! But you william. Not a peep at all!" He laughs